Pure speculation thread -- Have they even rehearsed togehter ?

Hello,

This is just pure speculation (because this is what this board needs..lol) but I was wondering last night, and I want to see what everyone else is thinking.

1. Do you guys think they (Axl Slash Duff) have gotten together to rehearse anything at this point?

2. If not, do you think Axl and Slash have spoken in person recently, or was all this done through manager, and possibly Duff?

My opinion is that Axl and Slash have spoken on the phone and nothing else, they cleared out some of their issues, but are yet to even begin to discuss what to play.

Axl and rehearse should not be said in the same sentence.

I doubt Axl and Slash have met, all the talks have been through Lawyers and Managers.

My sources tell me that Slash has been added to the "Guns N' Roses" group on whats app where Axl and Slash share jokes with each other.

I think it's starting real soon the rehearsals probably minus Axl.

Getting the band tight on some uyi songs perhaps. And adding a few songs. Of the catalog.

But this band can play anything. Frank had to go to La this week so thats prob where they are rehearsing somewhere. Prob a stadium or a large wherehouse.

I think it's starting real soon the rehearsals probably minus Axl.

Getting the band tight on some uyi songs perhaps. And adding a few songs. Of the catalog.

But this band can play anything. Frank had to go to La this week so thats prob where they are rehearsing somewhere. Prob a stadium or a large wherehouse.

Prob a warehouse somewhere. Axl haven't rehearsed with band since who knows when, that's true.

Duff has always been the "Conductor" of the classic lineup. Slash and Duff have been playing together.....and playing some GNR classics this whole time over the past 20 years. I don't think it will take too much for them to get back in a groove with Axl. And Duff has played with Ferrer, Pitman, and Fortus a couple of times anyhow.

I'm surprised by the amount of people who believe Slash and Axl haven't yet met in person, or have only met briefly.

I don't expect them to hang-out every day, but I'd assume they would have more contact than that. If nothing else, to discuss plans for the show.

I'm surprised by the amount of people who believe Slash and Axl haven't yet met in person, or have only met briefly.

I don't expect them to hang-out every day, but I'd assume they would have more contact than that. If nothing else, to discuss plans for the show.

No way they agree to share the stage without at least a brief meeting and a handshake.

No way they agree to share the stage without at least a brief meeting and a handshake.

I am sure that the big three had a sit down together. First Duff talked with Axl. Then Duff talked with Slash. Then all three of them met up and came to a resolution.

I am 100% sure that Axl and Slash have spoken and that they have met and talked in person, more than once. They must have spent a long time explaining things to each other. Anyone really things that this huge personal war could be resolved through lawyers? Or in a single phone conversation? That's just crazy.

Whether they actually rehearsed I'm not sure, they always had a problem with proper rehearsals.

Really nobody thinks they have rehearsed or even jammed together.

I'm no musician but given that so many of the songs are done differently to the originals isn't a lack of rehearsal goin to spell out disaster.

I think I remember Izzy joining them in 2012 for some UK dates . In one song, obviously not rehearsed he just looked kinda lost at the end.

Can you imagine a whole set like this.

Axl and Slash must have spent time together already, there's to much riding on them getting into rehearsals nearer the date only to discover they can't get along.

Hello,

This is just pure speculation (because this is what this board needs..lol) but I was wondering last night, and I want to see what everyone else is thinking.

1. Do you guys think they (Axl Slash Duff) have gotten together to rehearse anything at this point?

2. If not, do you think Axl and Slash have spoken in person recently, or was all this done through manager, and possibly Duff?

My opinion is that Axl and Slash have spoken on the phone and nothing else, they cleared out some of their issues, but are yet to even begin to discuss what to play.

I don't think Axl will have rehearsed with the band yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't rehearse at all but I hope that he does.

I think Axl and Slash will have spoken to each other after their lawyers & Duff cleared the way.

Imagine no rehersals as of yet, and when they do I'd guess it will be for a month before the show tops. All members (the core original 'reunion' three, and any further speculation of additional players) all know the songs and parts so damn well, especially considering it will be a AFD heavy setlist. A month to sure things up and get some sort of chemistry and the band will be fine.

My concern is Axl. I really hope he is getting fit and working on his vocals. Can't imagine he'll be at rehearsals too much, seeing as he never really has done in the past.

You can say about slash what you want but the guy lives for the music and wants to do it right,there is no chance he would do this if they wouldn't give it their best, i bet he demands axl to prepare and rehearse with them and that they have spoken about it, and Axl? He knows how big this is and what it means to all the fans and i think he gets into the vibe