Slash posted rehearsal photo?

Which begs the question... do they really need over 2 months to rehearse for Coachella? The answer is no, what does that mean? I have no idea ;)

Zeppelin rehearsed for a full month before their one-off in 2007

So Guns needs over 3 months?

If they're going to be touring, they need to learn more songs than whatever they're playing at Coachella

Who knows - maybe the first weekend of Coachella will be AFD songs with Adler and the second weekend of Coachella will be UYI songs with Sorum?

I'm soo sure ( now even more because of that duff pic) that isn't a random guitar at all. That pic is cooler than must of u think. It should have so much more likes ( i repeat .. I'm 200% sure that's a "gnr years" guitar)

Yes, its a GNR era LP, but dont read that much into it. He's used it alot this past year and previous with the Conspirators, its really not that big a deal.

This rehearsal studio is somewhere near where Eddie Trunk had his radio show with Axl almost a decade ago, can't remember where that was though

I'd imagine Axl would be with them, can't imagine he'd just wing it for Coachella

I asked him on FB about the pic.Coming here it certainly looks like the same room.

There is ZERO doubt it is the same room

Yea, because no other building in the world has brick walls, right?

It's got the same black box things on the wall too.

If you want to get technical... they're not in the same orientation. Something tells me they have something to do with sound and are probably common in studios.

I asked him on FB about the pic.Coming here it certainly looks like the same room.

If you want to get technical... they're not in the same orientation. Something tells me they have something to do with sound and are probably common in studios.

Actually they are, you cant see it from the photo, if you took a pic straight on the drum kit the left and right wall have straight up and down sound absorbs, behind the kit the are flared on an angle. In the Slash pic he posted the left black one is on angle, that continues across the back wall.

This is the same place for sure regardless of the photo

Actually they are, you cant see it from the photo, if you took a pic straight on the drum kit the left and right wall have straight up and down sound absorbs, behind the kit the are flared on an angle. In the Slash pic he posted the left black one is on angle, that continues across the back wall.

This is the same place for sure regardless of the photo

I think we are looking at different pictures. In one, the black box things are clearly tilted (except the center one). In the other picture they all appear to be straight up and down.

Doesn't mean it isn't the same place. But the black things are clearly in different positions. Just compare the one at the far right. One is tilted, one is straight.