Slash posted rehearsal photo?

You have to stretch hard to believe it's just not the same room. Just a coincidence that it looks almost the exact same as the room Duff was in? I've seen tons of studio pics over time, none which looked like the brick wall with black rectangles on it like in those two pics. Most of the time 2 + 2 =4.

CYJ-ygyWMAImGbL.jpgCYJ-2YkWAAAo5IR.png

same room duff rehearsed in last year

If you look closely the hihat stand (or whatever) you can see the same colour shining in it as the franks drumset! LOL.

Yeahh..!!! there is a lamp or something like that

7360905db29dc7c4695e4c9eedddc7d3o.png

Haha! Yeah that too. Meant (sorry my english) the colour of the drums (blue/pink whatever) that frank is playing shining through the one of the drum stands in that new slash picture. Its the same drumset! Im too drunk to this....lol.

Don't know if Coachella contract allows it, but you feel like a public performance may be coming, either Kimmel, another late night show or SNL.

Or a secret show in LA or Vegas? Lots of media in Las Vegas right now for CES, which wraps on the 9th. There was that thing about Frank "had to get to LA" and now the Slash photo.

remember Fernando's cryptic tweets about " Surely they will read between the lines". I am guessing they are in the studio and not only prepping for a surprise show but also recording new music (ok, hoping there!!). It is just great that they are back, even if it isn't all the AFD or UYI members. Let's just hope for a great tour and new music!

So would this mean the guys are just rehearsing the old songs......or that the band is together writing and recording new stuff?

How would we know.

1. Several posters on here have claimed to be insiders and have shared stories/news that they claim to be from people associated with the band.

2. This is a forum. For GnR discussion. Lots of posters have asked questions. Do you respond the same way to all of them? People are chatting and sharing opinions about GnR.....on a GnR forum. Surely you understand that concept?

So would this mean the guys are just rehearsing the old songs......or that the band is together writing and recording new stuff?

How would we know.
1. Several posters on here have claimed to be insiders and have shared stories/news that they claim to be from people associated with the band.

2. This is a forum. For GnR discussion. Lots of posters have asked questions. Do you respond the same way to all of them? People are chatting and sharing opinions about GnR.....on a GnR forum. Surely you understand that concept?

Sure. I don't think the way Black Sabbath responded was all that bad, though. Pretty reasonable question. Like, seriously. How on Earth would we know what they're working on?

How would we know.

I'm just saying, 9/10 of the posts you make in relation to this whole thing are along the lines of "So does this mean they're doing new music?". C'mon, it's the same shtick in every thread. It gets old and literally, how would any of us ACTUALLY know if they're doing anything with new music? :lol:
  • Like 1

There is a phone number there. Somebody ring it?

"Hello, this is Mr. Rose speaking, I just wanted to check up on my band, Guns N' Roses, can you put Mr. Slash on the phone?"