Slash posted rehearsal photo?

could just be duff and slash jamming... they havnt played together in awhile have they?

They're at the largest of the Mates studios though, it's not small

agreed. and theres a drum kit... might just be the prelim setup but hopefully if theyre working on new material izzys around... i know he loves his beanies lol

could just be duff and slash jamming... they havnt played together in awhile have they?

agreed. and theres a drum kit... might just be the prelim setup but hopefully if theyre working on new material izzys around... i know he loves his beanies lol

you couldn't help it, could you?? hahaa :D

nope lol how could i tho when u got izzys hat hangin off of slashs guitar?

That's Paul Huge's hat.

nope lol how could i tho when u got izzys hat hangin off of slashs guitar?

Izzy won't partake in the shitfest that includes Pitman and excludes Popcorn unless its a guest spot on a song in concert. He knows this isn't GNR.

oh enough with the integrity crap lol he was there in vegas... up until a few days ago ppl still thought axl had too much integrity to play with slash again. just sayin :shrugs: no one knows what these guys are actually thinkin... you cant just assume based on old interviews

Izzy won't partake in the shitfest that includes Pitman and excludes Popcorn unless its a guest spot on a song in concert. He knows this isn't GNR.

oh enough with the integrity crap lol he was there in vegas... up until a few days ago ppl still thought axl had too much integrity to play with slash again. just sayin :shrugs: no one knows what these guys are actually thinkin... you cant just assume based on old interviews

time will tell

Is this the place Brain was talking about where the 2000 era nugnr would rehearse and play instrumentals then have the tapes driven up the hill to Axl's house so he could listen to it?

His house has to to be close to that place I imagine

same place bucket had the chicken coop and dog shit? hahaha Edited by Hollywood Gunner

Is this the place Brain was talking about where the 2000 era nugnr would rehearse and play instrumentals then have the tapes driven up the hill to Axl's house so he could listen to it?

His house has to to be close to that place I imagine

same place bucket had the chicken coop and dog shit? hahaha

Haha I thought he did that at Axl's home. And 46 min away? That's actually not bad considering it takes 30 min to drive down that hill that Malibu is on.

that hat is clearly there for a reason... either a hint that izzy is there... slash paying homage, wishing he was... or an invitation for him to join

Looks like it's on a music stand belonging to Frank. I'm guessing it's Frank's hat, don't see any link to Izzy there?