Slash posted rehearsal photo?

that hat is clearly there for a reason... either a hint that izzy is there... slash paying homage, wishing he was... or an invitation for him to join

Looks like it's on a music stand belonging to Frank. I'm guessing it's Frank's hat, don't see any link to Izzy there?
i just dont ever remember seeing frank with that kinda hat (with the brim) its probably just wishful thinking but the first person that came to mind when i saw it was izzy

edit : my bad... thats just the edge of the stand poking out. not a brim -_- lol the shit this reunion has me seeing is fucked up

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

that hat is clearly there for a reason... either a hint that izzy is there... slash paying homage, wishing he was... or an invitation for him to join

Slash doesn't wear always the top hat.

This is clearly one of his hats. He wears it a lot these days.

Slash doesn't wear always the top hat.

This is clearly one of his hats. He wears it a lot these days.

youre right... i just got too gitty and jumped the gun lol

Looks like it's on a music stand belonging to Frank. I'm guessing it's Frank's hat, don't see any link to Izzy there?
i just dont ever remember seeing frank with that kinda hat (with the brim) its probably just wishful thinking but the first person that came to mind when i saw it was izzy

edit : my bad... that just the edge of the stand poking out. not a brim -_- lol the shit this reunion has me seeing is fucked up

Isn't it just a hat like he's wearing here?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ06on6zS3j79Tn53BBkXrbHEdQfozTszWU9cGXA6AQrM3XYUuOA9DnxkRQ

edit : my bad... that just the edge of the stand poking out. not a brim -_- lol the shit this reunion has me seeing is fucked up

Isn't it just a hat like he's wearing here?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ06on6zS3j79Tn53BBkXrbHEdQfozTszWU9cGXA6AQrM3XYUuOA9DnxkRQ

yeah could be either his or slash's... bottom line is anything any of these guys post from now on is gonna be over analyzed... anyone wanna blow the pic up and see whats written on that case in the back? or is that an amp? lol Edited by Hollywood Gunner

Isn't it just a hat like he's wearing here?https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ06on6zS3j79Tn53BBkXrbHEdQfozTszWU9cGXA6AQrM3XYUuOA9DnxkRQ
yeah could be either his or slash's... bottom line is anything any of these guys post from now on is gonna be over analyzed... anyone wanna blow the pic up and see whats written on that case in the back? or is that an amp? lol

Haha yeah I've been a zooming and analysing. At some point they're going to start finding it funny and put little clues in there for us...