Slash posted rehearsal photo?

If he was not involved, and NEVER going to be involved, why would he not say anything? That's my thing. If he knew that he is out, why wouldn't he say so?

Because nothing is certain or somebody told him not to say anything
So that means he not is 100% Out then.

Do I think he will be back as the full time drummer? No. But I do think he will be back similiar to Adler, guest appearances. Which maybe he bummed over that.

Also lets not forget that Alder told Eddie Trunk months ago that he heard that the band was jamming with Sorum already. He said that he heard from reliable sources that at least Axl, Slash, Duff, and Sorum had gotten together sometime between summer and christmas, at least once. So if that's true, perhaps they already jammed some of the stuff that Sorum would play, IE, the Illusion stuff.

My point is, as it's always been, my gut feeling is that Frank and Fortus, but especially Frank are going to be back up or alternate players. Eddie Trunk also heard this rumor months ago. Fortus will be there more full time, but Frank will only play the CD songs EVERY night, and the rest at the gigs that Alder or Sorum are not at. Frank does know how to play the entire catalogue, which is something neither Adler or Sorum can claim. Yes I'm sure they could learn it, but doing so would mean they are members going forward, which is something I don't think will happen. They will be a part of the reunion, but anything beyond that, no. Besides, a tour with this much money on the line, I think it's good to have all the options covered. If Frank is the drummer at the show I attend, I won't be upset.

I could see the rationale for guest appearances from Adler, but not for Sorum. Sorum is either completely in or completely out.

slash must be having fun playing all his old riffs/solos again.

He's been playing a good chunk of them at his solo gigs.

Yeah, I asked about that a couple weeks back and I was happy to see the answer someone posted. Between the stuff GNR has played regularly and the stuff Slash was playing regularly, they should be able to throw some cool sets together easily.

I'm most looking forward to November Rain and Estranged. I wonder how many times Slash has played those guitar parts for his own pleasure since '93? There was that infamous botched NR solo with T-Pain and Jamie Foxx in 2010 but from the sounds of it he hadn't played it in a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't played Estranged at all since Buenos Aires '93.

I'm most looking forward to November Rain and Estranged. I wonder how many times Slash has played those guitar parts for his own pleasure since '93? There was that infamous botched NR solo with T-Pain and Jamie Foxx in 2010 but from the sounds of it he hadn't played it in a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't played Estranged at all since Buenos Aires '93.

what solo?

what solo?

From 3 minutes in.

what solo?

From 3 minutes in.

thanks for the video. wow, wtf was that

what solo?

From 3 minutes in.

08cc83ab4d80fbe0a60c614d5de9ca69.jpg

Atrocious, but you know, it's still better than DJ's Patience solo..

I dunno, it didn't even get Tommy's clap of approval....... :lol:

rYf7ysf.gif

:lol: I think I made this, along with another Tommy n' Ashba gif where he slowly leans in on his shoulder while playing, have no idea where that gif is now. So much easier to make them now with http://imgur.com/vidgif, no watermarks either.

Guns N’ Roses are rumored to be planning a secret show in the Los Angeles area next month, which will be the first official reunion show, and a warm up heading into Coachella. The band are currently rehearsing (Slash, Duff McKagan, and Frank Ferrer have confirmed that they are rehearsing) but Axl Rose has yet to join the band. GNR have also been working on new material, some of which is rumored to have originated during the Chinese Democracy era.

Chinese Democracy songs are also being rehearsed and will be performed live. The band are still working on furture plans, with a U.S. tour planned along with shows in key places in Europe and South America. The band are still negotiating the business deals for members outside of Axl, Slash, and Duff.

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rehearsing-without-axl-rose-writing-new-music-planning-la-concert/

Guns N’ Roses are rumored to be planning a secret show in the Los Angeles area next month, which will be the first official reunion show, and a warm up heading into Coachella. The band are currently rehearsing (Slash, Duff McKagan, and Frank Ferrer have confirmed that they are rehearsing) but Axl Rose has yet to join the band. GNR have also been working on new material, some of which is rumored to have originated during the Chinese Democracy era.

Chinese Democracy songs are also being rehearsed and will be performed live. The band are still working on furture plans, with a U.S. tour planned along with shows in key places in Europe and South America. The band are still negotiating the business deals for members outside of Axl, Slash, and Duff.

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rehearsing-without-axl-rose-writing-new-music-planning-la-concert/

Didn't all that "info" comes from an "insider" who post here?

Didn't all that "info" comes from an "insider" who post here?

Probably yes.

what solo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJibTHeTu0

From 3 minutes in.

OMFG I don't want to live in a world where what I just witnessed is considered anything close to music. Are there still tickets available for that one way trip to Mars?

• Like 1