Describe marijuana in your own eyes.

Snake-Pit

It's a perishable commodity and socially accepted. (No one ever said the ghetto was a place to raise your children). (Among other things, the ghetto's full of dumb logics like that one)!

Marijuana does border along economic plans too.

It's still illegal

But that's my world :)...

What about yours.

Even if marijuana is absent and you look upon me like you're looking upon a cockroach when you read this, how is marijuana regarded in your world? (be honest).

Edited by Snake-Pit

Ganja it is like MSG for music as it makes any music sound better

Smoking Ganja and watching the Three Stooges......never laughed so hard....

back in the day smoking with my then girlfriend on a rainy Sunday led to an afternoon of fun and games......

Back in college nothing tasted better than a Pizza sub sandwich at 3am after a night of bongs and drinking beer while playing bizz buzz

Edited by classicrawker

I used to think weed made music sound better but I'm not sure anymore, with mellower sort of music yeah...booze on the other hand serves that purpose tremendously. Sex is definitely better on the smoke though, definitely. Thats the only drug i can say that for too, despite what people say about coke.

Edited by Len B'stard

Alcohol is good but I always found Ganja to really make music sound better especially live music.

There is a good chance they may legalize it here next election.....really looking forward to buying legal weed

I dont really care if its legal or not, its just as easy for me to pick up and from a smokers perspective i can walk past the police station with a spliff on and no one notices. And the quality of gear has improved so much over my lifetime so I'm not sure the legal stuff could get any better.

I feel blessed and happy that I don't need a drug or substance to alter my mind to enjoy life or have a great time.

Oh look, it's the "high on life" guy.

Think of ice cream. Vanilla. It's delicious. Put chocolate syrup on it, and cookie dough in it. It makes it better. Does that mean vanilla ice cream sucks? No, but why not add something that makes it better?

• Like 2

I feel blessed and happy that I don't need a drug or substance to alter my mind to enjoy life or have a great time.

Think of ice cream. Vanilla. It's delicious. Put chocolate syrup on it, and cookie dough in it. It makes it better. Does that mean vanilla ice cream sucks? No, but why not add something that makes it better?

I'm going to Amsterdam :D

Might even be bothered to try this, this time..

tumblr_nub0ttfrnH1u4hugco1_1280.jpg

Gosh that post about ice cream got me excited.

• Like 1

Haven't done it in years, but one thing that always bugged me was how inconsistent my experiences on it would be. I don't know if that's due to different strains, or my tolerance levels changing or what. One weekend I'd smoke a few bowls and it'd be like everything that was even remotely pleasurable while sober, was now 10 000 times better. Then I'd try to get back to that place the next time, and all I'd want to do was sleep.

If people who do it regularly are consistently having experiences like what my best experiences on it were, then I don't understand how those people would manage to ever get anything done. It would be all I would ever want to do.

Why would it make you upset that I don't need to alter my mind with drugs to enjoy life?

Ice cream tastes good. It doesn't alter your mind.

I don't care what other people do. Get high. Get drunk. Go for it!!!! Doesn't offend or make me mad if people want to or need to get stoned or high.

But for me PERSONALLY - I don't need to alter my mind to have a good time.

To each their own.

I have to alter my mind just to make it tolerable :lol:

???

• Like 1

Boring.

I'm going to Amsterdam :D

Might even be bothered to try this, this time..

Gosh that post about ice cream got me excited.

Nothing personal, but I really fucking hate tourists like this. They're the absolute worst part of Amsterdam. Edited by username
  • Like 1

Why would it make you upset that I don't need to alter my mind with drugs to enjoy life?

I don't care what other people do. Get high. Get drunk. Go for it!!!! Doesn't offend or make me mad if people want to or need to get stoned or high.

To each their own.

Just the way you put it came off as Holier Than Thou.

To each their own.

Just the way you put it came off as Holier Than Thou.
That's why I said I was happy and feel blessed. And I didn't insult people that do drugs. Because somebody always gets offended when I say that.

I drank and did drugs when I was younger.

Now I just have more fun being sober that when brain altered.

I love horror movies, think Vince Vaughn is hilarious, have ten unpublished books on my laptop and still listen to hair metal music on a daily basis. I'm sure lots of people in here would think that that all sounds dreadful and they would never put all that in their daily routine.

Hell, I just retired from work at age 45.

I don't believe in daycare so I'm going to stay home with the kids.

I've had at least ten men - friends and family - tell me how I'm gonna go crazy and get bored and that men have a deep seeded core need to be the breadwinner and provide for his family. My father-in-law just can't wrap his head around the concept that I will be happy cooking/cleaning and taking care of the kids.

Everybody is different and enjoys different things. I would rather be sober than drunk or high. Has nothing to do with being self righteous or feeling holier than thou.

People can do whatever makes them happy and what they need to do to get by.

It is interesting the completely different reaction that you and Lenny had to my statement.