Describe marijuana in your own eyes.

Snake-Pit

It is interesting the completely different reaction that you and Lenny had to my statement.

Despite the fact that i drink and do drugs a shitload I'm not actually from among the 'pro-drink and drugs' brigade. I mean it's hardly good for ya is it? I ain't waving a flag for it or anything and if i had kids or something i wouldn't want em to be pissheads. In fact drinking and doing drugs all the time like i do makes you a bit of cunt really. I'm comfortable with that though :lol:
  • Like 1

Boring.

I feel blessed and happy that I don't need a drug or substance to alter my mind to enjoy life or have a great time.

Oh look, it's the "high on life" guy.

Think of ice cream. Vanilla. It's delicious. Put chocolate syrup on it, and cookie dough in it. It makes it better. Does that mean vanilla ice cream sucks? No, but why not add something that makes it better?

I'm going to Amsterdam :D

Might even be bothered to try this, this time..

Gosh that post about ice cream got me excited.

Nothing personal, but I really fucking hate tourists like this. They're the absolute worst part of Amsterdam.

Well Pooh! - I'm sorry Amsterdam is officially the happiest place on the planet.

Edited by Snake-Pit

What annoys me about marihuana is how drug-using adolescents makes making it illegal into the biggest political question of their time. No, the most important issue of all. Youngsters painting "Free marihuana" murals on the walls. Fuck off. What about free bread? What about the homeless? What about inequality? Get over yourselves and your petty problems you self-absorbed hippies.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone here expects it to be free....we all would be satisfied with it being legal at an affordable price. The nice thing about legal weed for me would be consistent quality and it would be nice to know the THC % so I could pick my dosage base on how twisted I want to get.

I would not use everyday but it would be nice to have for the times I am in the mood...

Edited by classicrawker

What annoys me about marihuana is how drug-using adolescents makes making it illegal into the biggest political question of their time. No, the most important issue of all. Youngsters painting "Free marihuana" murals on the walls. Fuck off. What about free bread? What about the homeless? What about inequality? Get over yourselves and your petty problems you self-absorbed hippies.

Has anyone actually said that though or are you saying that? I dont think I've ever heard anyone say it was the most important issue or the biggest issue on earth, this is the first time I'm hearing that anywhere.

• Like 2

It is interesting the completely different reaction that you and Lenny had to my statement.

Despite the fact that i drink and do drugs a shitload I'm not actually from among the 'pro-drink and drugs' brigade. I mean it's hardly good for ya is it? I ain't waving a flag for it or anything and if i had kids or something i wouldn't want em to be pissheads. In fact drinking and doing drugs all the time like i do makes you a bit of cunt really. I'm comfortable with that though :lol:

Len you are one of the few posters on here that I hope to actually meet someday in real life.

Red wine is good for the cardiac system, the blood stream etc.

I have interpreted this scientific evidence to mean two bottles per day!!

Edited by DieselDaisy

I prefer gin, wine (red) or a fine cognac/whisky/whiskey

Apart from a minor indescretion during my university days I generally can't abide the stuff.

Actually it is not really the product itself that is the problem but rather the whole culture that goes with it.

It is no coincidence that it is associated with Jamaicans and councll estates. There is a shared sense of oppression amongst the peoples, though I'm not sure who exactly the equivalent of Haile Selassie is for your average Liverpudlian or Geordie. Jeremy Corbyn doesn't strike me as the type to deliver salvation unless he was working for the salvation army perhaps.

Apart from a minor indescretion during my university days I generally can't abide the stuff.

Actually it is not really the product itself that is the problem but rather the whole culture that goes with it.

It is no coincidence that it is associated with Jamaicans and councll estates. There is a shared sense of oppression amongst the peoples, though I'm not sure who exactly the equivalent of Haile Selassie is for your average Liverpudlian or Geordie. Jeremy Corbyn doesn't strike me as the type to deliver salvation unless he was working for the salvation army perhaps.

Gin?!?! Whats the matter, your husband pass away recently or do you just do cut price abortions? :lol: I'll have the rest though!

Gin?!?! Whats the matter, your husband pass away recently or do you just do cut price abortions? :lol: I'll have the rest though!

Good for keeping the mozzies away with a tonic water and a slice of lemon. Damn refreshing old boy ;):lol:

Oh i don't deny that its a refreshing tipple it's just uh...unless you're a negro in a vest from certain specific districts of Los Angeles and drink it with 'juice' it's a bit of a granny thing :lol: Then again I drink brown ale as a standard thing so I'm probably not best qualified for this conversation :lol:

Has anyone actually said that though or are you saying that? I dont think I've ever heard anyone say it was the most important issue or the biggest issue on earth, this is the first time I'm hearing that anywhere.

On the west coast of the States there's not a lot they've rallied around like marijuana. I don't think SoulMonster took their entire cause into consideration, though. A lot of the drive was reducing non-violent offenders and severely reducing the black market associated with it.

... and then it gets taxed 25%.

On the west coast of the States there's not a lot they've rallied around like marijuana. I don't think SoulMonster took their entire cause into consideration, though.

I was talking about the situation in Norway.

• 6 months later...
On 1/8/2016 at 8:27 AM, arnold layne said:

Pleasant in small amounts, but also leads to paranoia, awkwardness, and self-hatred. Bong hits will make me retarded.

I would rather have two or three smokes off of a pipe and drink the rest of the party.

I'm more social and awesome without marijuana anyway.

last time i smoked weed had been several years since i'd been smoking it on a regular basis. i expected it to be the same. boy was i wrong! it made me feel so paranoid. i kept thinking everyone in my neighborhood smelled it and that the police were to be forthcoming at any moment! i thought eating would bring me down as it used to back when i used to smoke. it did not. i had the strange desire to go and hide in my car for some reason. yet for some reason lately i've been wanting to try again. probably won't though...

I love it personally, just dont have the time so much anymore, tend to restrict it to weekends.  Paranoia dont bother me because you always kinda know thats its the drug doing it, its like when you do acid, the difference between a guy who tries to fly by jumping out of the window is that little voice in the sane ones head going 'chill out, its the drug doing it'.  

7 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

It's a completely harmless "drug" if used in reasonable doses, just like Alcohol. Except people don't smoke pot and beat up their wives.

I resent the implication that booze makes you a wife beater, being a cunt makes you a wife beater, the fact that it exposes a human propensity is not its fault, its the human races.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I love it personally, just dont have the time so much anymore, tend to restrict it to weekends.  Paranoia dont bother me because you always kinda know thats its the drug doing it, its like when you do acid, the difference between a guy who tries to fly by jumping out of the window is that little voice in the sane ones head going 'chill out, its the drug doing it'.  

I resent the implication that booze makes you a wife beater, being a cunt makes you a wife beater, the fact that it exposes a human propensity is not its fault, its the human races.

I completely agree. Legalizing pot won't make people stupid, won't make people dull, won't make people do anything different than they're already doing with alcohol. Except pot makes you slow, it doesn't make you energetic like  alcohol for some people and cocaine for most, that's what I'm saying. But I completely agree with you here. As a fact, I'm a supporter of the legalization of more drugs, not only pot. If you break the law under influence, it's your attitude, and you answer for that specific crime. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

I completely agree. Legalizing pot won't make people stupid, won't make people dull, won't make people do anything different than they're already doing with alcohol. Except pot makes you slow, it doesn't make you energetic like  alcohol for some people and cocaine for most, that's what I'm saying. But I completely agree with you here. As a fact, I'm a supporter of the legalization of more drugs, not only pot. If you break the law under influence, it's your attitude, and you answer for that specific crime. 

Honestly, i think all drugs should be legal because it's a human choice thing.  Even heroin.  Funnily enough junkies actually live a fucking good long while, it ain't a killer as such (unless you OD...but again thats about greed, people chasing a higher high), give a junkie clean heroin and needles and the bastard will go on forever.  Like those old Afghan opium eaters that are like 90 years old.  William S Burroughs, the greatest junkie of em lived until his 70s.  Same with coke, a lot of what fucks people up on coke is the shit people cut it with, talcum powder and procaine and canderel and all kindsa bullshit, thats where all that nosebleed shit comes from, proper coke, pharmacetucial coke, it's a totally different feel, it's even a totally different colour, it's like an off yellow colour. 

I don't think they should be promoted, i don't think they should be sold un-regulated, i think people should be well informed about em but ultimately the freedom should lie with the individual.  Don't get me wrong, none of this shit is good for you but that ain't the point, the point is i don't wannabe dictated to regarding something I'm doing with my own body.  The day i hurt someone, stick me in fuckin' jail but y'know what, I've done E's, whizz, charlie, opium, weed, booze, most things in my life drugs-wise except heroin and i ain't hurt nobody but myself on em.  And I'm still alive and 33 years old and sane as you like.  Well, reasonably sane anyway :lol:

The reason Keith Richards is still alive is not because he's superhuman it's cuz he had the money to get good clean stuff, to eat well and he had the sense of be judicious with it, thats all it is, like with everything in life, common sense.  It's like doing coke, if you got fuckin' 8 grams of it you won't get any higher than you will off of 2 grams, you just won't.  Now if you wannabe stupid and bang out the lot and risk overdose thats your stupidity (unless it's down to misinformation) it ain't the fuckin' drug, in the same way in which drinking too much fuckin' water will kill you if you're stupid about it and mistake 4 litres a day for 10.

Edited by Len B'stard