Describe marijuana in your own eyes.

Snake-Pit

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Yessss!!  Go on my son!  Now add at least another 3 pints to that and you're doing alright!  Not enough people drink bitter anymore, personally i think thats whats wrong with this country at the moment.

What you gonna do with the gear then?  Can you roll, if so have some, I'd be interested to know what you think.

EDIT: sorry, you've answered that question up there!

I never got one with bongs, I'm much more a spliff sort of person.

Last time I smoked weed, It just made me fall asleep. It did nothing for me.

Just started a new job making pizzas at this local place around the bars downtown. Right before bar close and the rush is about to start, the General Manager comes up to me like "hey Dan, do you smoke?". I bummed a cigarette from him earlier so he knew i smoked squares, so I caught his drift, and he ended up smoking me up from this FAT stash he had up in the safe.

He said he buys it and keeps it there to just give to the employees to keep them mellow and focused. I was surprised at how genius that idea was, once I got baked I knocked out every single menial task or duty like it was nothing. I'm gonna love this place.

Edited by Dan H.

2 hours ago, Dan H. said:

Just started a new job making pizzas at this local place around the bars downtown. Right before bar close and the rush is about to start, the General Manager comes up to me like "hey Dan, do you smoke?". I bummed a cigarette from him earlier so he knew i smoked squares, so I caught his drift, and he ended up smoking me up from this FAT stash he had up in the safe.

He said he buys it and keeps it there to just give to the employees to keep them mellow and focused. I was surprised at how genius that idea was, once I got baked I knocked out every single menial task or duty like it was nothing. I'm gonna love this place.

That wouldnt work for me, weed has increasingly become a chill out thing with me, i dont wannabe high and working.

P.S. Wait 3 or 4 weeks so it aint bait then rob the stash :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

That wouldnt work for me, weed has increasingly become a chill out thing with me, i dont wannabe high and working.

P.S. Wait 3 or 4 weeks so it aint bait then rob the stash :lol:

I wouldn't use my personal stash at work. Don't like spending my money while I'm making my money.

I actually thought about snagging a couple of nugs, it was at least half an oz, and he left me alone with the baggie.

I don't actively believe in karma, but I guess I believe in weed courtesy. Wouldn't pinch a sack because I wouldn't want someone to pinch mine

1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

I wouldn't use my personal stash at work. Don't like spending my money while I'm making my money.

I actually thought about snagging a couple of nugs, it was at least half an oz, and he left me alone with the baggie.

I don't actively believe in karma, but I guess I believe in weed courtesy. Wouldn't pinch a sack because I wouldn't want someone to pinch mine

Me too if it was a mate but some random cunt, fuck him :lol:  

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

could do with some now....stressed as fuck:(

Why, whats botherin' ya Jan-Jan, tell your Uncle Len all about it :)

Just now, janrichmond said:

Family stuff....bleedin kids!

What you need to do...is beat em :lol:  Lock em in the coal shed without food, when them missed-meal-cramps kick in they'll be all yessir and no ma'am :lol:

(disclaimer:  The above was written in good humour, i do not condone child abuse...except for blasphemy).

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What you need to do...is beat em :lol:  Lock em in the coal shed without food, when them missed-meal-cramps kick in they'll be all yessir and no ma'am :lol:

(disclaimer:  The above was written in good humour, i do not condone child abuse...except for blasphemy).

They are all bigger than me and have left home but I still get stressed about them, little shits.  I do love the sods though:P 

On 30/08/2016 at 8:51 AM, Dan H. said:

He should name the place "Sky High Pizza Pie".