Axl Rose Has An Unreleased Song Called “Goodbye”

lol that's a screenshot I took from my iPad like last summer, glad they just take what I find though.

Also, we already discussed this and found out it doesn't mean anything

Yo, the other day that same site legitimately used a Facebook screenshot I took on my phone in one of their articles. Crazy.

Also, yeah, this is old news.

It's just the remix of This I Love, if I recall correctly

How do you know that? Man, i'd kill to hear that new version.

The document says this song was recorded in 2010, and going by Axl's surprisingly great and raspy vocals in the leaked clip of the remix, we can conclude said remix was also done in 2010. We also know that each of the remixes were supposed to have new titles, going by Better Gone and Blood in the Water. Using Goodbye for a replacement title for TIL makes sense since that word is said quite a lot in that song. Also I'm pretty when we first saw this document a few years ago one of us figured out that the other name on that list belongs to some DJ who was 18 at the time of the recording (hence why 1992 is also on that document, it's that guy's birth year). My memory is a little hazy tho so I could be wrong about that Edited by rocknroll41

It's just the remix of This I Love, if I recall correctly

How do you know that? Man, i'd kill to hear that new version.

The document says this song was recorded in 2010, and going by Axl's surprisingly great and raspy vocals in the leaked clip of the remix, we can conclude said remix was also done in 2010. We also know that each of the remixes were supposed to have new titles, going by Better Gone and Blood in the Water. Using Goodbye for a replacement title for TIL makes sense since that word is said quite a lot in that song. Also I'm pretty when we first saw this document a few years ago one of us figured out that the other name on that list belongs to some DJ who was 18 at the time of the recording (hence why 1992 is also on that document, it's that guy's birth year). My memory is a little hazy tho so I could be wrong about that

Hmm, so not definitive. And the whole point of TIL is that Axl is NEVER saying goodbye so it would mean he'd updated the lyrics because his feelings had changed. But then he'd kinda have to rewrite the chorus and everything which he didn't as per the leak.