Reunion Documentary...?

Hope to god they agree to a reunion documentary. Rehearsals, backstage interaction...all of it. Have a 2 part docu, the UYI period with the end being the final bows in Argentina ('93) and then the opening scene of part 2 being Coachella. That would kick ass. Whatever happens I'm looking forward to some great youtubing of the show's I don't hit on the reunion tour.

Lol I'd love a documentary, but let's be honest, all it'll show is how little Axl will be there. Are they gonna have cameras in his house while he rehearses, alone? Seems odd. Yeah, it'd be fucking awesome to see Slash and Duff jamming out, but this isn't really like KISS, where they are all there all the time. It'll probably be pretty uninteresting for most to watch. Plus, you go from the final bows in Argentina to 2016, and you leave about 23 years of the band's history. As if it didn't happen. That's gonna piss someone off. I do hope there is a reunion documentary done well, but it seems unrealistic.

Not that you're suggesting a reality show but it's close enough I guess..

"Another thing that I don't know you'll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here's the only other time that he got made at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, 'Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they'd pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.' He's looking at me with this look on his face and he's all quiet and he goes, 'Sebastian, you don't understand.' I go, 'What?' He goes, 'I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone!' I would bet my life you won't be seeing the Axl Rose reality TV show.

"Another thing that I don't know you'll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here's the only other time that he got made at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, 'Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they'd pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.' He's looking at me with this look on his face and he's all quiet and he goes, 'Sebastian, you don't understand.' I go, 'What?' He goes, 'I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone!' I would bet my life you won't be seeing the Axl Rose reality TV show.

Sebastian = Extrovert Axl = Introvert. I don't blame him...he deals with enough public scrutiny. A little mystery goes a long way.

I'd love for some sort of reunion documentary. I'll take a VH1's Behind The Music-styled 2-hour special on it

I wonder why he's so reclusive

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

This is exactly why crappy politicians get voted in, people are too close minded to the fact that a person can indeed change their mind and change as a person, plus they blanket term things and think those things can never change, a truly innovative person can adapt with the changes as they happen and exploit them for what they are.

First of all, back when Sebastian pitched that to Axl, Axl was in a position to get a grilling from the press with everything from how "when is Chinese Democracy coming out?" to "what about the old band" & ect. Would anyone want to have a reality show about them done if all they asked about was their ex wife and how the new wife is struggling to replace the old one? hell no!. Now after the reunion is pretty much official Axl doesn't really have to deal with the bullshit questions he used to have to deal with, he can come riding in like a Knight and ride the wave of his assumed maturity and be looked at in a positive light. Axl is all about weather or not he will be looked at favorably, with this reunion there is no doubt he will be loved/respected once more and will be considered the good guy again.

Am I saying he'll do a reality show? NO, but the rules and game have certainly changed and that makes me think that all options could potentially be on the table if the setting is right.

Firstly from the announcement and the way it's been written Axl is trying to ensure that CD era guns stays legitimate. Therefore a UYI to reunion Doc is never going to happen.

Secondly everyone gets quite up themselves with Axl not rehearsing:

1. He was never much into rehearsing at all

2. A singer will never be able to do the 6-12 hour days the rest of the band would put in so for this tour which is likely going to start quite business like Axl would only appear at the end

As a side note go listen to the Brain interview on the drummer podcast I'd hit that where apparently Axl did 2 run throughs of the set (including pyro!) and that was it prior to RiR III. He will show up and do it full bore a few times and that will be it

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-roses-chinese-democracy-tirade-sebastian-bach-tells-all-20080623

Yeah I know what he said. He also said "not in this lifetime" to a reunion. Things change. Plus TB had him playing bowling alleys and such...anything is possible with them running Axl's show.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-roses-chinese-democracy-tirade-sebastian-bach-tells-all-20080623

Yeah I know what he said. He also said "not in this lifetime" to a reunion. Things change. Plus TB had him playing bowling alleys and such...anything is possible with them running Axl's show.

:lol:

"Things change" really is the new thing to say around these parts.

OK never mind- I'll reword it for you- Axl has been known to change his mind/opinion.

The UYI documentary that has been talked about could be released

This would be amazing; now with Axl no longer feeling animosity towards Slash, it'd be a great opportunity to open the doors to the vault, have the old leaked demos remastered and getting an official release, maybe even some of the instrumental demos that Slash and Duff and Matt worked on before Slash quit in '96.

OK never mind- I'll reword it for you- Axl has been known to change his mind/opinion.

Ok nevermind :lol: You did that on purpose, right? :D

Ok nevermind :lol: You did that on purpose, right? :D
Yes i did LOL