Pitman confirmed at Coachella

Slash doesn't agree with synthesisers, at least as of a 2011 Music Radar interview

Well he'd better liven his fuckin' ideas up or it's back to humpin' Cypress Hill on remixes and handing his black American Express card back :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

It is, what it is. I get why people don't want him there, not only does he add nothing of value, he actually destroys some songs.

People hoping to see a change in creative direction, should probably downgrade their expectations and treat these gigs as just a bit of fun now that Slash and Axl have reconciled. I have been doing this since it became apparent that Frank was still in the mix. So news of Pitman does not bother me.

Plus, there's been confirmation of new music from the Conspirators next year. I know Myles' voice is like Marmite, but for me at least, that's what I'm most looking forward to.

Slash doesn't agree with synthesisers, at least as of a 2011 Music Radar interview

Well he'd better liven his fuckin' ideas up or it's back to humpin' Cypress Hill on remixes and handing his black American Express card back :lol:

With that sound he could pull off Shacklers revenge and sound exactly like DJ Ashba playing SCOM at the Golden Gods...

Edited by Randy Jesus
  • Like 1

Of course he is. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if they played Nightrain and there wasn't a 50 year old guy in the back (who had NOTHING to do with writing the song) adding a techno sub-bass synth line?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He needs to make up his mind then, Slash was kinda hard on Axl about having too many people on board for the illusions tour. Axl wanted every last piece of music played by a person, while Slash only wanted 3 instruments on stage. I think Pittman solves the problem by allowing them the freedom to play UYI material that often times had a lot going on from a musical perspective.

So idk I guess it's one of those things where Slash doesn't care anymore. He's about to get a big paycheck and jumping Axl over bringing Pittman along would be a dumb move this early on.