Do You Think Slash and Duff Had Demands When They Signed for a Reunion?

I doubt it.. It seems like they are pussyfooting around... After following them for all these years I know they do not feel this line up is close to Guns N' Roses. Do you think either of them want to hear Pittman ruing Appetite songs with Synths? Keyboards wee bad enough.. But Synths on top of them? I also would bet money that they would rather Matt in there over Frank... Even Fitz.. Anyone but that dude..

I'm sure they all had some issues to resolve before this was agreed to. All 3, even Axl would have to have made a few compromises. There probably has been a lot of back in forth and I'm surprised any agreement could be agreed to. I'd like to hear some details on how this came to be, but as usual the communication from this band is aweful.

In terms of money, doubt it. In terms of working conditions, IMHO maybe. Given that both of them publicly voiced unhappiness about lateness during the UYI days I would wager there has been some discussion or an agreement made about that. There wasnt any lateness happening at the shows where Duff filled in before, IIRC. Not getting into another tired debate about whether the lateness is rock n roll or whatever, just saying that I would guess that it might have come up in discussions.

I don't think they had any other demands rather than money being divided equally between the 3 and the 3 could speak on behalf of the band as Guns N' Roses. The main thing was money cause seriously I am surprised that Slash and Duff din't put down Matt's name and they are ok with Frank? and for them Pitman is also ok?

Slash was the one who said that he din't wanted the same old ballads and he was never in fond of November Rain and all and he accepted Chris to be a part of the band?

For me this is a dream come true, I look up to these guys, people will say Im complaining, but man more than 1 year ago they hated each other and now they will share the same stage? I wish there was Matt, Steven and Izzy instead of Fortus, Ferrer and Pitman.

I would say that Slash and Duff do not want to be liable for any fees or fines incurred if Axl has issues with attendance. If Axl no-shows Coachella, they still get their 2M. If Coachella are looking for compensation, they need to contact Axl/TB/Black Frog.

I don't think it makes sense for the money to be split equally. Both Duff and Slash can play how many gigs they want. Axl destroys his vocal chords with every show.

Da fuq is this?

well if Axl does ruin his voice thats a career end for him...so i see where hes coming from

I don't think it makes sense for the money to be split equally. Both Duff and Slash can play how many gigs they want. Axl destroys his vocal chords with every show.

Da fuq is this?

well if Axl does ruin his voice thats a career end for him...so i see where hes coming from

Or Axl could sing correctly and rehearse.

His point was crazier than eating fruit loops on acid while standing on Manson's shoulders.

I'm 100% sure that Slash and Duff have protected themselves financially and legally from Axl's incredibly unprofessional tendencies.

Late start fees? Axl (and nanny) pays it. No show? Axl pays it. Huge theme party in back for Fernando and Taylor Momsen? Axl pays for it.

Slash and Duff are far now business savvy now than they were in the past. They're professional, business-minded musicians, while Axl is just as irresponsible as ever.

Duff is very intelligent and handles finance very well. I am sure Axl. Slash, Duff get and equal amount of $$$$$$$. Then the throw the other guys some bread crumbs for playing, as Axl calls them, "additional musicians". That said, the bread crumbs are probably pretty tasty on a tour of this magnitude.

I think "show up on time" could be one thing. It should be.

I think it is.

We all read Slash's book. He could not be more clear on this point at the very end.

There has to be some sort of assurances Axl will color inside the lines. I can't see them sitting backstage a half hour before the gig waiting for Axl to fucking chopper in from wherever. I think those days are over.

Duff is very intelligent and handles finance very well. I am sure Axl. Slash, Duff get and equal amount of $$$$$$$. Then the throw the other guys some bread crumbs for playing, as Axl calls them, "additional musicians". That said, the bread crumbs are probably pretty tasty on a tour of this magnitude.

No way Trash and Douche McKagen get equal money.

I have to imagine they did. Obviously not as many as I thought (I would have thought Sorum, I would have thought no NuGuns), but they must have had some. The one that springs to mind would be the late thing, which I'm sure is written in a contract somewhere must go on at an acceptable hour, cause they always hated that. I would think maybe a "Axl must sound good/get in shape" but honestly that might be natural, assuming Axl would do that knowing the stakes. They probably needed some updates though that he wasn't just BSing the whole thing. I'm sure his involvement was key.

After what's transpired, honestly I can't think of what else they could demand. Obviously not control, obviously not band members. After what's happened, I have to imagine Slash signed on with the knowledge it could be embarrassing but the money was just too good after the divorce.