Susan Mckagan: Izzy "never say never".

Izzy will show up at some point but not every night. I think that's a given

I am sure he will show up... Its too bad he can't show up for a whole tour.. If he does, I am sure there will be the senseless 3 guitar attack going on so Fortus isn't butt hurt. The chemistry between Slash and Izzy is unmatched. That would take this to an other level...

I think this too. Also if there's gonna be song writing sessions I'd bet that he'll join in, just not tour. He did it with the VR guys before they had a frontman and I believe he did so as well in the late 90s with Axl, didn't he? I re-call Axl mentioning "down by the ocean" as a legit Izzy song title.

Hope to see Izzy at some point (fingers crossed they bring out Dust N' Bones and 14 Years), but I'm also looking forward to a Slash/Fortus combo; Slash wanted Fortus in his band years ago, will be interesting to see how they work together.

I am sure he will show up... Its too bad he can't show up for a whole tour.. If he does, I am sure there will be the senseless 3 guitar attack going on so Fortus isn't butt hurt. The chemistry between Slash and Izzy is unmatched. That would take this to an other level...

Nothing will matter if Axl's voice sounds as bad is it did from 2011 to 2014.

Susan seems like the coolest wife. I love her and Duff. Duff is the man.

Duff, you achieved your dream:

It's a story of a man
Who works as hard as he can
Just to be a man
who stands on his own
But the book always burns
As the story takes it turn
An leaves a broken man
If you could only live my life
You could see the difference you make to me- To me
I'd look right up at night
And all I'd see was darkness
Now I see the stars alright
I wanna reach right up and grab one for you
When the lights went down in your house
Yeah that made me happy
The sweat I make for you
Yeah...I think you know where that comes from

Sony+Bruce+Willis+Foundation+Present+Pla

How could she look so good (so good)
How could she be so fine
How could she be so cool
How could it be she might be mine

• Like 1

I can foreshadow some type of other last minute commitments to both Frank and Fortus occurring.... in which they will need some replacements...

In my fucking dreams!! They made it this far.. Why not can't they take it just a little bit further.. I know it isn't 1988 but if they could get a little closer to that spirit.

Fortus is a hell of a guitar player.

It's hard to understand, if that is the case (seems likely) how the hell wouldn't Izzy want to be a full part of this.

It is possible he doesn't want to without Adler.

Or 3 guitarists... If Slash and Izzy are onstage, there is ZERO need for a 3rd guitar player not matter how competent Fortus is.. Thanks for your service buddy.. Maybe there will be an InSync reunion.

Hope to see Izzy at some point (fingers crossed they bring out Dust N' Bones and 14 Years), but I'm also looking forward to a Slash/Fortus combo; Slash wanted Fortus in his band years ago, will be interesting to see how they work together.

Cool! Source?

I agree that Izzy will show up from time to time. I also agree that the magic between Slash and Izzy is unmatched. Long before I really knew who each guy in the band was, I was initially drawn to the guitars on AFD way back when I was 13 yrs old in 1987. And they still have it............."Ghost" on Slash's solo album is incredible. Also Ian Ashbury!

• Like 1

I agree that Izzy will show up from time to time. I also agree that the magic between Slash and Izzy is unmatched. Long before I really knew who each guy in the band was, I was initially drawn to the guitars on AFD way back when I was 13 yrs old in 1987. And they still have it............."Ghost" on Slash's solo album is incredible. Also Ian Ashbury!

Agreed 100%. Ghost is practically better than any song on Chi Dem.

• Like 2

Cool! Source?

166244slash4tus.jpg

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/199864-apparently-slash-wanted-fortus-in-his-touring-band/

• Like 3

This article pretty much sums up why Izzy will never join again for any extended period of time.

http://www.teamrock.com/features/2014-06-04/opinion-why-izzy-stradlin-was-the-heart-of-guns-n-roses

One thing I didn't realize is that Izzy tried to get Axl to go to the Hall of Fame gig. Set up a meeting to talk about it, waited 2 hours for Axl, but the redhead didn't show up.

This article pretty much sums up why Izzy will never join again for any extended period of time.

http://www.teamrock.com/features/2014-06-04/opinion-why-izzy-stradlin-was-the-heart-of-guns-n-roses

One thing I didn't realize is that Izzy tried to get Axl to go to the Hall of Fame gig. Set up a meeting to talk about it, waited 2 hours for Axl, but the redhead didn't show up.

I agree, the article is spot on.

It is unfortunate that the casual listener to GNR does not fully appreciate the importance of Izzy to the band.

Izzy just got tired of the bullshit. Can't blame him.