Will Axl Rose retire after the reunion tour?

I know we haven't heard from Axl, Slash, Duff yet regarding the Coachella show and the details as to how they reconciled. Also, the tour is NOT official yet.

But, the question is, assuming there is a tour.........Is this Axl's last go at things? Does he just want to end this on a high note, while he can still hit some of the high notes? Will he vanish forever after this?

Edited by BadApples87

No he's going to go solo after. This is the last lineup we will see as guns n roses. It's a fitting end, but Axl will carry on under his name.

He's been performing all his life. He doesn't know much else outside of it, everything he has worked for has been to be on stage, so for those reasons I think Axl carries on as a solo artist, possibly finishing CD2 and touring small venues until he's 60-65 years old. Then he'll likely be done.

No he's going to go solo after. This is the last lineup we will see as guns n roses. It's a fitting end, but Axl will carry on under his name.

He's been performing all his life. He doesn't know much else outside of it, everything he has worked for has been to be on stage, so for those reasons I think Axl carries on as a solo artist, possibly finishing CD2 and touring small venues until he's 60-65 years old. Then he'll likely be done.

wasted talent.