Should Axl bring back the biker shorts, gnr leather/vinyl jacket and boots for Coachella?

I don't think anyone wants to see that lol, I sure don't. Jeans and a t-shirt I say... Dunno why he always wears heavy leather coats when he seems to be so hot in them.

yeah, a jeans and t-shirt would be cool..a bit like he's 93 look without the shorts.

Edited by sonofnazareth

The shorts worked back in the day (like 45 lbs ago...and kicked ass too) but ahhhh yeah- these days- not so much. I know you are trolling but in all seriousness losing the weight/getting in shape would help the voice. Who woulda thought (back in the day) that Axl would eventually look how he does? Jagger, Steven, Bruce (both), Jovi, the REO guy, the Bad Company guy, all look great for their age. Axl- more Vince like.

The shorts worked back in the day (like 45 lbs ago...and kicked ass too) but ahhhh yeah- these days- not so much. I know you are trolling but in all seriousness losing the weight/getting in shape would help the voice. Who woulda thought (back in the day) that Axl would eventually look how he does? Jagger, Steven, Bruce (both), Jovi, the REO guy, the Bad Company guy, all look great for their age. Axl- more Vince like.

Its a serious question regarding his 'iconic' look. Slash still has the tophat/leather pants combo.

Its a serious question regarding his 'iconic' look. Slash still has the tophat/leather pants combo.

That works. Biker shorts on a guy with a gut- not so much. If you want iconic (like we all do)- start with no hat and or just the bandana (if he isn't 3/4 bald). And ditch the shades.