If the original lineup played ONE show at a small venue, where should it be?

If the original lineup played ONE show at a small venue, where should it be?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I'm not wrong, they played their first show at the Troubadour. It would be cool if the original 5 played a couple of shows there and also at the Roxy and the Whisky a Go Go.

Edited by Roky

The Roxy or the Troubadour.

I believe those were the clubs they played the most. But yeah, obviously in a perfect world the original lineup would play a setlist right out of 1986 in a small club like one of those two. Sweaty, packed, real fans. It would be every hardcore fan's wet dream.

Even better, play a 4 hour show at the Forum like you did in 1991, for all the people who can't get into this fantasy club show, THEN play the club show. THEN see if we find a way to complain.

hands down festival hall in melbourne australia. saw my first live show there back in the early eighties and saw slash on tour with myles & band there a few years back. nothing has changed there, still a small grungy half lit room. love it.

As far as London goes - my vote would be for the Roundhouse in Camden - I saw the Replacements there last year and was really impressed with the venue. I've never been a huge fan of Shepherd's Bush Empire. The Royal Albert Hall would be pretty epic as well - given how huge this thing is going to be I guess that would count as a 'small' venue.