If the original lineup played ONE show at a small venue, where should it be?

If the original lineup played ONE show at a small venue, where should it be?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Roxy and Troubadour are the spiritual homes of Guns N' Roses so either of those two venues - or both.

Yeah I'm gonna be boring and go with the Troubadour as well.

As far as London goes - my vote would be for the Roundhouse in Camden - I saw the Replacements there last year and was really impressed with the venue. I've never been a huge fan of Shepherd's Bush Empire. The Royal Albert Hall would be pretty epic as well - given how huge this thing is going to be I guess that would count as a 'small' venue.

Roundhouse is great, Shepherd's Bush is OK, but my vote in London would go to Brixton Academy.

Would be pretty funny if they anonymously played an acoustic set at a tiny venue or café somewhere where nobody knew who they were and talked over them the whole time like here:

Maybe like all acoustic guitars with guests from all incarnations of the band doing a few tunes each. Open with Used To Love Her with a small audience of strippers in Vegas. Cage is the host, Erin is a guest stripper and Adriana Smith does a medley on Rocket Queen. Gilby Clerk on slide.

Edited by Rovim

• 2 months later...