What type of vocal performance do you expect from Axl?

I was just watching some 90s videos and ugh... I shouldn't be allowed to do that.

There's no way he sounds like that and its a fools dream to think he will. Be in that shape, have that same kind of vocal endurance. I'm really hoping Slash and Duff being back takes more of the focus off his singing. Cause since I never really cared about the other members of NuGuns, I only listened to the voice. I'm hoping Slash and Duff's without question great playing will even out Axl's vocal expectations. Axl doesn't have to sound amazing, but he also can't show up completely unprepared, and I feel I can give him solid credit if he's in between those two now that there are other original members to focus on.

He doesn't have to sound like he did back then but he could try and change his delivery a bit.. Axl has a few different voices that sound awesome.. He could use the lower registered voices more and save the higher octaves for when he can do it or it matters the most.

• Like 2

This actually is the number one thing that is preventing me from buying a $500 lower level ticket for the first Vegas show. I'm veery concerned about Axls ability to perform these songs and sing them as he used to. In fact, I concede that is probably impossible for him to do at this age. However, what will ruin this is of he shows up and Mickey comes out. I surely hope that isn't the case though.

Have you been to a nuGNR show? The show I saw in 2011 (Axl had a pretty decent night overall) was really great live in person. His vocals translate WAY better in person at high volumes with the loud music. Just throwing that out there .

This actually is the number one thing that is preventing me from buying a $500 lower level ticket for the first Vegas show. I'm veery concerned about Axls ability to perform these songs and sing them as he used to. In fact, I concede that is probably impossible for him to do at this age. However, what will ruin this is of he shows up and Mickey comes out. I surely hope that isn't the case though.

I'm cautiously optimistic about his voice, I was at the last 2 shows in 2014 and he sounded awesome on most of the songs during the show, some didn't sound as good on youtube later but most did, so hopefully he comes out sounding at least this good:

(and I hope they play this song if they do a CD one)

or this:

I'm cautiously optimistic about his voice, I was at the last 2 shows in 2014 and he sounded awesome on most of the songs during the show, some didn't sound as good on youtube later but most did, so hopefully he comes out sounding at least this good:

(and I hope they play this song if they do a CD one)

or this:

Axl Sounds awesome at the joint! If he sounds that good this time in Vegas I'll be totally stoked