If the Appetite/LIES lineup play 3 songs

If they Appetite/LIES lineup got together for 3 songs during one of these shows, what would you want them to play?

This is so hard for me! These are the first off the top of my head but they aren't my 3 favorite songs from that lineup.. They could basically play any 3 and I would lose it. Only pick 3!

Rocket Queen

It's So Easy

Out Ta' Get Me

One In A Million

Think About You

You're Crazy (AFD version)

Think About you almost made my list..

Such an overshadowed gem. It's a great song but the problem is that AFD is full of great songs lol.

I know NuGnR had played it.. Did Guns ever play it back in the day?

Assuming all the best songs will be played regardless, here are 3 that original 5 should play together:

Welcome to the Jungle

Dust N Bones with Izzy on vocals of course

Paradise City

Also, remember that the majority of Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 found their origin from 86-90.

Assuming all the best songs will be played regardless, here are 3 that original 5 should play together:

Welcome to the Jungle

Dust N Bones with Izzy on vocals of course

Paradise City

Also, remember that the majority of Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 found their origin from 86-90.

Man if Izzy was involved full time he could sing a few songs to give Axl a break.. How fucking awesome would that be?

Dust N' Bones

Double Talkin Jive

Maybe a Stones cover

I know Duff could sing a bunch of songs but I really am not that into any of the songs he sand with Guns anymore.. They just weren't that good.

• Like 1

I'd make this the encore:

Welcome to the Jungle

Sweet Child O' Mine

Paradise City

The big three played by the big five. It'd make for one hell of an encore. Close out the main set with Rocket Queen or Nightrain with the Richard/Frank line-up, and then bring out Izzy and Steven for the above encore.