Coachella intro tape?

Intro to Coma,

"You wanted the best.... 20 fucking years later... From Hollywood... GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES!!"

Straight in to Nightrain...

If I were them, I'd have a shit load of video and audio from 87-93, then a bunch of video and audio from all the shit they talked about each other up to and including "Not in this lifetime"

A combo of these two.

87-93 footage. Fade to black. "You wanted the best...". Nightrain.

Epic.

If I were them, I'd have a shit load of video and audio from 87-93, then a bunch of video and audio from all the shit they talked about each other up to and including "Not in this lifetime"

How fucking awesome would that be :lol:

I think that would be fantastic and show they have a sense of humour. That's my favourite idea of the bunch. Compile a bunch of times over the years they've all been asked the reunion question. It would start out very negative and work to where it's been eased off. An Axl voiceover could be inserted in place of video where it was a written interview.

• Like 1

Incredible idea.

Please someone forward this to genius "manager" Fernando.

• Like 1