The official GNR store

the prices are too damn high

i really like that Beanie but not for $30...is it made by Louis Vuitton or what?

i'd do $15 which i think is expensive for a beanie that you could get at walmart for $5 sans ironed on logo

Edited by -W.A.R-

Of course, go buy your 5 dollar Wal-Mart beanie, but it won't look as cool as the $30 GN'R one.

I have a bullet logo t-shirt that somebody bought be in Asda for a fiver (about $7) and it is the best quality gnr t-shirt I've ever had.

Edited by DieselDaisy

I know what you're saying, H&M occasionally will have cheap(er) band tees available than the standard Bravado fare.

Personally I've never had a problem paying whatever for a piece of merch. For something like that $225 work shirt they've got up for instance, it should be a decent quality cut and sew garment. Wear that 225 times and I'm sure it's not likely to fall apart so for my mind I'm getting what I paid for, to a certain degree, plus the expected band mark up on top.

Can't really say the same for the pillow or blanket, but would save judgement until I could hold each item in hand.

I know what you're saying, H&M occasionally will have cheap(er) band tees available than the standard Bravado fare.

Personally I've never had a problem paying whatever for a piece of merch. For something like that $225 work shirt they've got up for instance, it should be a decent quality cut and sew garment. Wear that 225 times and I'm sure it's not likely to fall apart so for my mind I'm getting what I paid for, to a certain degree, plus the expected band mark up on top.

Can't really say the same for the pillow or blanket, but would save judgement until I could hold each item in hand.

The thing is - the work shirt probably cost nowhere near that to make. Probably $30 or so. No need to charge more than $80 to make a profit. I could buy a Harley Davidson work shirt in better quality for half of that price (or less than half). That's pretty bad because Harley has some of the most overpriced merchandise out there.

No pillow in the world is worth $100. I don't care if it's water resistant, shit proof, and had the Queen drool on it. It's a generic pillow that you throw on your couch and forget about until the dog has torn it to shreds. Anybody who pays that is nuts.

Men over the age of 25 should not be wearing converse, vans, hi-tops or other kid type shoes. Grown ups wear grown up clothes. Wearing T-shirts with logos or graphics on them is for teenagers. Skinny jeans are effeminate and make one look like a homosexual. Baggy jeans are low class and ugly. Whatever happened to grown men who wear adult clothes?

The appropriate shoes for men aged 25 years and older would be monks, oxfords, derbies, and loafers. Grown men also wear button up shirts and polos. NOT short sleeve t-shirts with logos, wife beaters, sports jerseys and other low brow immature styles.

Anyone else agree?

As for household items with band logos ...best suited for the trailer park or council estate.

A fool and his money...

Men over the age of 25 should not be wearing converse, vans, hi-tops or other kid type shoes. Grown ups wear grown up clothes. Wearing T-shirts with logos or graphics on them is for teenagers. Skinny jeans are effeminate and make one look like a homosexual. Baggy jeans are low class and ugly. Whatever happened to grown men who wear adult clothes?

The appropriate shoes for men aged 25 years and older would be monks, oxfords, derbies, and loafers. Grown men also wear button up shirts and polos. NOT short sleeve t-shirts with logos, wife beaters, sports jerseys and other low brow immature styles.

Anyone else agree?

As for household items with band logos ...best suited for the trailer park or council estate.

A fool and his money...

There's a difference between dressing for your job and private life.

At my job I dress in suits, shoes, ties etc. In private life I tend to dress like what you are ridiculing: converse, slim fit jeans, biker jacket etc. But I know what attracts the opposite sex, and it sure isn't oxford shoes or loafers in private life. Even at 40 that would be just unacceptable, at least in the Netherlands.

Anyone else agree?

A fool and his money...

say what? are you related to a poster named SoulMonster?

• Like 1

Anyone else agree?

A fool and his money...

lol

Anyone else agree?

A fool and his money...

I want men over 25 to wear normal short sleeve t-shirts and slim jeans!!! Hate the ugly polo shirts that golf-playing full of themselves douches would wear. And hate "normal" jeans. So, I dare disagree ;)

“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” - Oscar Wilde

There is something truly reprehensible about the trend eminating from the United States of dressing oneself for "comfort" - which is merely shorthand for dressing oneself in all manner of hideous attire - sportswear and other slovenly rags. Band t-shirts would definitely fall into that category. Maybe if you are a paid roadie for the band in question it might make sense as you would also be involved in manual labour and thus ones clothing can be dictated by the company which in this case is the band. It is an effective form of cheap marketing of ones brand and it takes adantage of a certain stupidity on the part of the person who wears said t-shirt as they take a bizarre sense of pride in turning themselves into a walking billboard.

But there is truly no explanation for garish household tat bearing band logos - it really is most disturbing that a supposed individual would consciously choose to adorn their abode with what amounts to overpriced defaced junk.

Truly mesmerizing.