UYI 1998 CD question

It was a "clean" single-disc version produced because at the time some of the department chains like WalMart wouldn't carry anything with an advisory sticker. Aside from the aforementioned edit in KOHD the other versions are identical to what's found on the individual releases.

• Like 1

It was a "clean" single-disc version produced because at the time some of the department chains like WalMart wouldn't carry anything with an advisory sticker. Aside from the aforementioned edit in KOHD the other versions are identical to what's found on the individual releases.

this

this is kinda like the CD your grandma bought for you for Christmas and you had to put own a fake smile

like "yeah thanks Gran"

kanye-west-gif.gif

Edited by -W.A.R-

I think the disc is yellow like Use Your Illusion I. I don't remember.

Google images says otherwise. use-your-illusion-525b36b3e1198.png

wtf is that!?!?

I ama die hard GNR (Slash era) fan and I had never seen this in Europe!

Same thing that's being discussed in this thread. It looks like the image I found is just a different light. Kind of like the stupid dress internet phenomenon from last year.

just 12 songs and Don't Cry alt. still makes the cut? my oh my! not saying I don't like the alternative lyrics but come on! Should have put pretty tied up or Dust n' bones on there.

Was the only reason for the release just to sell it in walmart and Kmart?

just 12 songs and Don't Cry alt. still makes the cut? my oh my! not saying I don't like the alternative lyrics but come on! Should have put pretty tied up or Dust n' bones on there.

pretty tied up was probably to explicit of a song

pretty tied up was probably to explicit of a song

Not to mention the drawing that accompanied it in the booklet.

But yes, to answer Tom's question, it was indeed just a WalMart compilation of the least explicit material from the standard UYI releases.

• Like 1

I think the disc is yellow like Use Your Illusion I. I don't remember.

Google images says otherwise. use-your-illusion-525b36b3e1198.png

wtf is that!?!?

I ama die hard GNR (Slash era) fan and I had never seen this in Europe!

Same thing that's being discussed in this thread. It looks like the image I found is just a different light. Kind of like the stupid dress internet phenomenon from last year.

i haven't ment the colour, but in general.