How GN'R is your life? Share your images here.

Much love Kaneda, but that photo is from 2010.

Is it really? My boss is an asshole. I'll take it down. F$%!

Seeing Axl in that kind of shape for the reunion, or even just dressing like that would stun the fanbase with excitement. We are a deprived lot, lol.

Edited by GNR 1991

My life isn't very GN'R-y. Used to have some really cool stuff back in the 90s, but most of it got stolen. Still have a pretty cool shirt from back then. Can't find a picture of it online. And a generic bullet logo top.

I've got a couple of posters still. A picture with an autograph that I am 99.9 percent certain is fake - a really kind and well-meaning friend bought it on Ebay, as a gift. And a Welcome to the Jingle shirt. :lol:

I've got a GNR tattoo, and my album collections are separated into "GNR" and "non-GNR" :lol: I've got framed posters and collages of the photos I've taken at gigs, too (the 2010 and 2011 ones are smaller, the Vegas collages are bigger and poster-sized because I did back-to-back nights at each residency and combined them.) When I had a honda civic, I lined the roof of the interior with different pins (probably had 50-60 in there, most of which were GNR-related.

Cool car btw.

And... do you have a bottle of pepsi in a display case on your shelf? May I ask why? :lol:

having a picture of Axl on your desk is bit creepy though

That looks like the Rollingstone article about the Dr Peper challenge, which of course Kaneda headed, so it makes sense!

oh ok...if its his article then yeah it makes sense

It's this...ahhh...the gold ol' days :)

IMG_3622_zps5xk29ytr.jpg

I've got a GNR tattoo, and my album collections are separated into "GNR" and "non-GNR" :lol: I've got framed posters and collages of the photos I've taken at gigs, too (the 2010 and 2011 ones are smaller, the Vegas collages are bigger and poster-sized because I did back-to-back nights at each residency and combined them.) When I had a honda civic, I lined the roof of the interior with different pins (probably had 50-60 in there, most of which were GNR-related.

Cool car btw.

And... do you have a bottle of pepsi in a display case on your shelf? May I ask why? :lol:

Pepsi is my client now and I actually helped launch Pepsi Perfect last year. Was awesome!

IMG_3623%201_zpsjxto3cwy.jpg

Can't post pics with my Phone but my life is pretty GN'R i got a tattoo and get my 2nd gnr tattoo next week,i pretty much always wear a guns n roses leather jacket, got lots of posters, all cd's ofcourse with AFD personally signed by Duff, i got almost all records on vinyl what else? 6 t shirts i guess, a gnr sleeveless battle jacket which is my summer outfit basically lol Uhm other gnr collectable stuff a small gnr mirror a gnr coffee mug which i use everytime it comes out of the dishwasher. Yeah i am totally living GN'R :P not good haha