How GN'R is your life? Share your images here.

hey where did you get that Axl Rose jesus shirt?

If you mean the kill your idols t-shirt, I think they were easily available on ebay (and probably still are)

nah if you look at his pics you'll see what i mean...its a photoshop of Axl's head on jesus

Yeah, exactly. The gaps I used to fill with dried red roses :lol: Yes, I was hated too :lol:

When you eventually took yours off, did it come off like one giant piece of GNR wallpaper? Mine did :D

No I guess it came off in pieces. And the roses disintegrated into dust, I'm afraid :lol:

hey where did you get that Axl Rose jesus shirt?

If you mean the kill your idols t-shirt, I think they were easily available on ebay (and probably still are)

nah if you look at his pics you'll see what i mean...its a photoshop of Axl's head on jesus

I believe I bought it in a store in Sao Paulo. The original image was from an ad campaign for a colombian radio, I think. You can see it here: JesusAxl.jpg

My life isn't very "GNR'd out" to be honest. I have a few posters/flyers up in my music listening area, but a lot less of GN'R than many other artists. I probably have more GN'R shirts than any other artist, but a lof of them are probably worn out and could stand to get tossed.

Hi people =) here we go, afd cross on triceps and gnr logo on shoulder, maybe bind them with roses or something in the future =)

And i recently put up Axl & Slash in my apartment, feels great! and maybe you see the small gnr guitar also on the shelf :)

q2ImtQ.jpg

JWizOa.jpg

MCwEZl.jpg

BnXxlK.jpg

Where did you get that slash painting? I want that

• Like 1

alot of t-shirts,DVD.VHS. Had ALOT of posters when i was younger but my mom or whatever got rid of them... The only thing that will never leave me are the AFD cross on my right upper arm and the UYI dude on the left upper arm.. and some tattoo on my calves i did myself while drunk that says SLASH. :headbang:

hmm don't think i have pics of it on this computer..

Edit: The AFD cross are without the skulls.. I said to the tattoo artist that if Guns ever reunite i shall fill in the skulls... lets see if i have to go get it done soon then lol

Found old pic of the AFD cross without the skulls...

pre party outside the venue (stockholm Globe) waiting for the show in Stockholm 2006 getting started =)

1zmnvdd.jpg

1zlda4p.jpg

Edited by estranged_85

Hi people =) here we go, afd cross on triceps and gnr logo on shoulder, maybe bind them with roses or something in the future =)

And i recently put up Axl & Slash in my apartment, feels great! and maybe you see the small gnr guitar also on the shelf :)

q2ImtQ.jpg

JWizOa.jpg

MCwEZl.jpg

BnXxlK.jpg

I don't see anything after first photo :-D

yes, me neither :D

Edited by Italian girl

• 2 months later...

I have all the albums (on cd) besides Live Era, but I don't consider that much of a feat. Dunno whether this is cool or super nerdy, but I figure if anyone else in the world is going to be excited about this besides me, it would be you guys. I make my own GNR stuff. Well, so far it's all Axl-themed, but I've got other things in mind...

My #2 daughter wanted an Axl doll and then #1 daughter wanted one, too, of course. Sweet Child Axl and Paradise City Axl. These were their Christmas presents a few years ago. Dec2412 (3).JPGDec2412.JPG  The back of the Paradise City jacket. Dec1812 (4).JPG 

And little tattooed arms. The biggest tattoo is the cross at 1.25"; the smallest is the rose at .5" IMG_1382.JPG  IMG_1383.JPG  IMG_1384.JPG

I made all the kids Axl shirts one year for their birthdays (couldn't just be Guns n' Roses because guns... against school dress code). Can only find pics of two of them.

IMG_2901.JPG   IMG_2903.JPG

My favorite thing I've made, though, is my Axl at Rock in Rio blanket. It's about 4.5 ft long. And I sleep with it every night. ;)

Sept 0312.JPG

• Like 4

I have loads of tshirts, posters and the like but now the band have re-united I can start wearing my 'Illusion' waistcoat again. I purchased it in Paris in 1993 when I went over for the gig at Bercy. It is an XL but it was the only one and being as I am XS I had it taken in. I haven't worn it since as Slash was on it and I didn't want to be thrown out of a gig if rumours were true. So I have taken it out of storage and hopefully this year I can wear it again. Happy days.
2em3pn7.jpg
rqxf5y.jpg

Edited by axlsend
  • Like 1