Which Slash's songs post the GNR Era would you like to hear with Axl on vocals?

I would prefer that Axl, Slash, Duff stick to the songs from AFD, UYI, Lies, and maybe a couple of new songs that THEY put together.

Slash has a great catalog of songs. Duff has a couple OK here and there. Only decent songs Axl Rose Band does on CD, is the title song, TWAT, and Better.

But again, I think they should only play stuff that they have done together, and leave the other stuff at home.

if Axl likes a song, they're covering it! its that simple, they don't owe us a setlist guarantee or why they're putting it in. Any band can perform any song they wish, Weird Al made a career out of it, he could have legally performed many more songs but refused to out of respect to some.

Hands down without a doubt Axl would sound great singing Slash's "Beneath The Savage Sun", your minds eye don't even have to try to think if he would sound great on it, he would without a moment of hesitation!.

The first Snakepit album was supposed to be a GnR record. IMO there are some great riffs/music from Slash on there and the seeds of some great songs, but the vocals and lyrics are atrocious...so the potential of that record was not realized. Would be cool to hear some of those songs reworked with Axl's vocals and lyrics (and input from Izzy). Slash's solo on "Back and Forth Again" is one of my favorites of his.

Edited by foghat43

I was going to name a Velvet Revolver tune, but I don't actually have any desires to hear anyone else than Scott singing them. Not even Axl.

But Ghost would be cool. Axl could sing Ghost and Slash could play Better. It would be perfect!

I just hope Slash does The Godfather theme.

Duff doing So Fine would be cool too.

14 Years with Izzy is always great.

Would you want to see Slash do the Godfather theme?

Just messing. It'd be cool.