Which Slash's songs post the GNR Era would you like to hear with Axl on vocals?

Axl doing Snakepit and Slash doing This I Love

how poetic...if only they did this back in 95

i'm glad they didn't. The material wasn't strong enough to follow the Illusion records except for one or two songs. What they should have done was recorded Gilby's songs or Izzy's...these two are tunesmiths.

I just hope Slash does The Godfather theme.

Duff doing So Fine would be cool too.

14 Years with Izzy is always great.

I just hope Slash does The Godfather theme.

Duff doing So Fine would be cool too.

14 Years with Izzy is always great.

Would you want to see Slash do the Godfather theme?

Just messing. It'd be cool.

i wonder if he thinks Duff doing So Fine would be cool?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Forget to mention Beautiful Dangerous. Axl would fit perfectly well! Imagine Axl singing those lines "I don't know who you are now, mystery drenches my brain" with his 86-93' vocals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7tkm3nKmbY

I have consistently said since the song was released I think Axl would kill that one. Listen to Fergie's scream at the end. Its literally an Axl Rose type scream! At 4:10 in the video. If thats not Axl Rose, I don't know what is.

Its so hard to say what I'd like to hear Axl on. Mainly cause I like so much of Slash's material that its hard to pick AND because I think Axl's vocals could change the song. In a great way, but in that sense I think he could make almost any Slash song better. So its hard to choose. Cause really pick any at random, and I think if Axl went full force at it it'd be great. I could go cliche and say Anastasia or By The Sword, but seriously I think almost any Slash song Axl could sing to and make better. Sure, its a cop out, but I really believe its probably true. If I list 5 songs, I'll be leaving out 10 others I think he'd sound great on. And again, its hardest to accurately say because his vocals would drastically change the track I think.

11 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I have consistently said since the song was released I think Axl would kill that one. Listen to Fergie's scream at the end. Its literally an Axl Rose type scream! At 4:10 in the video. If thats not Axl Rose, I don't know what is.

Its so hard to say what I'd like to hear Axl on. Mainly cause I like so much of Slash's material that its hard to pick AND because I think Axl's vocals could change the song. In a great way, but in that sense I think he could make almost any Slash song better. So its hard to choose. Cause really pick any at random, and I think if Axl went full force at it it'd be great. I could go cliche and say Anastasia or By The Sword, but seriously I think almost any Slash song Axl could sing to and make better. Sure, its a cop out, but I really believe its probably true. If I list 5 songs, I'll be leaving out 10 others I think he'd sound great on. And again, its hardest to accurately say because his vocals would drastically change the track I think.

When slash was deciding who would sound better singing each song on his solo album I wonder if he ever thought to himself "it would be great to have axl sing that song " 

• Like 1

Just now, Robert39 said:

Yes he has !!!!! He would love to have Axl at the solo album, but it wasn't goin to happen. I thought he even mentioned it in a interview.

falling to pieces ,slither and beggars and hangers on would be great !!!

Would be great to read that interview. I think I read somewhere that axl liked By The Sword so it would be good to hear that as well as the ones you've mentioned