What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

57 minutes ago, Andrew07 said:

lol i remember you saying that in the rush topic, what color shirt are you wearing so i can find you next time i watch it...

put out the fire - queen 

White t-shirt, and I'm taking a picture as the camera pans past me. I think it's at 2:09:59 if I remember correctly. During the guitar break right after the gallop bit in the Overture, the camera pans up the aisle towards Alex, it's in that shot.

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

White t-shirt, and I'm taking a picture as the camera pans past me. I think it's at 2:09:59 if I remember correctly. During the guitar break right after the gallop bit in the Overture, the camera pans up the aisle towards Alex, it's in that shot.

haha found ya dude, jealous of your seat btw, when i saw rush in boston during this tour i was wayyy up high.....anyway back on topic

waterfall - the neal morse band 

49 minutes ago, Andrew07 said:

haha found ya dude, jealous of your seat btw, when i saw rush in boston during this tour i was wayyy up high.....anyway back on topic

waterfall - the neal morse band 

3rd row, straight back from Ged's synth. By far the best seat I've ever had for Rush. I spent a shit ton of money on it, but it was so worth it since that ended up being the show that made the Blu Ray :)