What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

15 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Don't do it like that Jimi, don't do it, you know they ain't ready for that!  Scared to death, what the fuck you scared to death for, your Jimi, you should try being me for a day! :lol:

Must be a fuckin' nightmare like Ginger Baker says, but impeccable taste. :heart:

It's one of the things I appreciate about Jimi. I think he knew how good he was (the best by far, still the best by far) but he was humble about it. Kinda. (unlike Baker, but arrogance suits gingers) The guitar in that clip is cheap as fuck, sounds perfect. In that clip he just didn't want to fuck it up I think.

Plus, the acoustic version of the song is loved, so I feel the electric version is underrated. It's just as good and the hippy video they've made works well imo.

He was insecure sometimes. In that setting with just the cameras it's no wonder he was nervous. Sometimes he said he thought he wasn't good looking and shit like that. And when you have the reputation of the best guitar player in the world, you have to deliver or you can think that you do. Just a guess.

Shit, I'm ruining the the page with too much text. He was more relaxed with bitches around:

Edited by Rovim