What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

On 10/13/2016 at 1:16 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this is great! very hypnotic. i know when i like a song cos i get chills and i have them now :)

Yeah it's good. Good band too. Lots of cool songs. Check them out if haven't.

• Like 1

On 13 October 2016 at 5:52 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

My Dad loves this song.  Its a kind of a rare admission cuz my old man, God bless him, is not especially musical or sentimental.  My whole childhood growing up there weren't no albums or music in the house that didnt get there by way of me and my sister.  But yeah, im a HUGE John Lennon fan and until a couple of years ago i didnt think my old man liked any kinda fuckin' music but one day I'm listening to this in the car and instantly hes like 'whoose this, this is John Lennon isnt it?  I used to love this song in school'.  I was like shit, maybe there is a heart in there somewhere :lol:

On 14 October 2016 at 3:17 AM, Wagszilla said:

Papas Got a Bra? :lol:  

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

My Dad loves this song.  Its a kind of a rare admission cuz my old man, God bless him, is not especially musical or sentimental.  My whole childhood growing up there weren't no albums or music in the house that didnt get there by way of me and my sister.  But yeah, im a HUGE John Lennon fan and until a couple of years ago i didnt think my old man liked any kinda fuckin' music but one day I'm listening to this in the car and instantly hes like 'whoose this, this is John Lennon isnt it?  I used to love this song in school'.  I was like shit, maybe there is a heart in there somewhere :lol:

awwwww :) i love it too. my older brother is years older than me and i used to play his music when i was very young. would drive him crazy :lol: