What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

38 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i am sure you don't look like Shrek. wait... you're not green are you?? :lol:

what do you play? ( instrument(s) type of music etc? :)

The only thing green about me is my boogers........(thank you for not applauding that awful joke)

I play guitar, sometimes keyboards, and sing.

Genre? The short answer is post-punk. The long is answer is that what i do is a hybrid of dark psychedelic, shoegaze, harsh noise rock, no-wave, and melodic vocals. I like to change it up too cause I don't want to seem like I'm punching a time clock, know what I mean? I'll PM you the stuff I've done and what I'm working on at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jabberwocky said:

The only thing green about me is my boogers........(thank you for not applauding that awful joke)

I play guitar, sometimes keyboards, and sing.

Genre? The short answer is post-punk. The long is answer is that what i do is a hybrid of dark psychedelic, shoegaze, harsh noise rock, no-wave, and melodic vocals. I like to change it up too cause I don't want to seem like I'm punching a time clock, know what I mean? I'll PM you the stuff I've done and what I'm working on at the moment.

cool :)

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Hip Hop Commandment No 1:  Try not to piss Pac off :lol:

Where do I even start?

"Grab ya glocks when you see 2Pac, call the cops when you see 2Pac, uh who shot me but you punks didn't finish now you bout to feel the wrath of a menace, I hit em up"

"Oh yeah, Mobb Deep, you wanna fuck with us? You little young ass motherfuckers. Don't one of you got sickle cell or something? You fucking with with me you'll fuck around have a seizure or heart attack. You better back the fuck up before you get smack the fuck up."

"All of yall motherfuckers. Fuck you die slow motherfucker, my 44 make sure all yall kids don't grow!"

I love that guy.

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 1

in honor of  Halloween approaching! my much older brother played this for me when i was very young to try and get me from listening to his music ( i wasn't supposed to but i did anyway :P ) it didn't work, i actually found it fascinating. it's pretty gruesome so if you're freaked out by that kind stuff i'd skip it :o