What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

11 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

one of my all time faves J :D

Ya know, I love Axl but I'm not an Axl is god type of guy. And I've always like/listened to AcDc but never been a hardcore fan. So having said that, AXL/DC might be the greatest thing I've ever heard:lol: I don't know what it is but I love it.

• Like 1

Just now, J Dog said:

Ya know, I love Axl but I'm not an Axl is god type of guy. And I've always like/listened to AcDc but never been a hardcore fan. So having said that, AXL/DC might be the greatest thing I've ever heard:lol: I don't know what it is but I love it.

AC/DC was always great. w/out Bon much less great. so wth Axl they are back to great IMO...

4 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I know a lot of people dig the Strokes and no disrespect to you, but I can't get into them. Not even a little bit.

I agree but that song is fantastic.  New York City Cops too.  Shame cuz on the back of that song they looked to have potential.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I agree but that song is fantastic.  New York City Cops too.  Shame cuz on the back of that song they looked to have potential.

I don't see it that way. I think that's the best tune they've ever written, but man... I disagree. I think that whole album was great! not as good as Last Nite, but sometimes good bands write 1 brilliant tune, but unable to follow it with anything that will compare.

Having said that, I think The Strokes pretty much fulfilled their potential with Is This It? That was it lol.

I like Hard To Explain

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

A few songs are alright I guess. But for all the hype of greatness and saviors of rock and all that jazz, I just don't hear it. And to me they've always had that Radiohead-like too cool for school air about them.