What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

great song :)

A man who in the mid 70s arranged a candlelight vigil in Trafalgar Square in the name of Christ and in protest against the vulgarity and immorality of The Sex Pistols...recently hes been implicated in child sex abuse scandal, his name having been closely associated with the Elm Guest House, which was basically a pedo whorehouse in the 70s.  But its The Sex Pistols who were the immoral ones apparently.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

A man who in the mid 70s arranged a candlelight vigil in Trafalgar Square in the name of Christ and in protest against the vulgarity and immorality of The Sex Pistols...recently hes been implicated in child sex abuse scandal, his name having been closely associated with the Elm Guest House, which was basically a pedo whorehouse in the 70s.  But its The Sex Pistols who were the immoral ones apparently.

So? I like the bassline. Sometimes you're so politically correct.

Edited by Rovim

7 minutes ago, Rovim said:

So? I like the bassline. Sometimes you're so politically correct.

Whatcha mean so, so nothing, I was just making a point about Cliff Richard, I like a few of his songs too, where out of any of that did you percieve a command or demand to cease listening to his music? :lol:

25 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

:facepalm: that is wrong on so many levels. what a hypocritical moron...

21 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Whatcha mean so, so nothing, I was just making a point about Cliff Richard, I like a few of his songs too, where out of any of that did you percieve a command or demand to cease listening to his music? :lol:

Confession: I posted this song just to see if you'll call Cliff Richard a pedo. Sorry. Out of weed.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2