What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

On 8/28/2016 at 5:47 PM, Len Cnut said:

Being For The Benefit of Mr Kite - Les Beatles

Thats how much of a genius my boy was, made a song out of a poster!

genius indeed! too bad McCartney has to barge in and claim "he contributed" to this song. matber there's a sucky sound in somewhere that would be the wanker's contribution that McWanker nade IMO...don't get me wrong Paul is a grand musician but he sometimes rubs me the wrong way :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

genius indeed! too bad McCartney has to barge in and claim "he contributed" to this song. matber there's a sucky sound in somewhere that would be the wanker's contribution that McWanker nade IMO...don't get me wrong Paul is a grand musician but he sometimes rubs me the wrong way :shrugs:

I must say i have equal love for all The Beatles.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I must say i have equal love for all The Beatles.

you're British isn't that a gimme?? Paul has done some outstanding work, just a few glitches in his personal have annoyed me. Ringo convinced me of his worth with "Photograph", co written by George Harrison, another genius. Something, Here Comes The Sun, My Sweet Lord and While My Guitar Gently Weeps are a few examples. my BFF wants While MY Gently Weeps played at her funeral.

damn it now i feel like a jerk. of course McCartney is a genius. The Long and Winding Road brings be to tears every time i here it. Hey Jude is a masterpiece. Maybe I'm Amazed just tears my heart apart and then rebuilds it back together. the live version especially.

it would take too long to explain why i think John was a genius and to list all the songs that made me a believer.

maybe we should start a topic on our favorite Beatles songs. just another crazy idea of mine but maybe. just maybe... ;)