Guns N' Roses not coming to Pinkpop 2016 (Europe)

On January 15, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Asia said:

FInd it ridiculously hard to believe that promoters don't want them. Maybe it's a money issue, they didn't want to give the band the money they wanted and the band told them to fuck off so now they're bitching around. No way they wouldn't want the biggest sensation in rock in decades just because Axl might be late...

Especially that it is made clear on all tickets that the promoter holds no repsonsibility for artist's no show or showing late.

You should do some research on what has happened in the past when Axl has blown off shows with no notice or leaves the stage midshow. 

I know you are a newer fan, so maybe you aren't aware of the financial implications that promoters and venue owners can suffer through if Axl has another one of his infamous incidents. 

On January 16, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Philipm787 said:

The worst thing is that Axl actually thinks he's done nothing wrong, typical its everybody's fault but his attitude. He's gotta give all that shit up, and I'm pretty sure Slash would only have agreed to come back when he got that, in writing

Lol. From reading posts in this forum you will find a bunch of "fans" who also feel that nothing is ever Axl's fault. 

3 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

why Ziggodome? isn't that a little too small now? how about goffertpark of Gelredome, Amsterdam Arena?

Gelderdome is so far away for me, allthough I would go. ;)

Amsterdam Arena would be nice as well ofcourse. You think Ziggo would be too small? Most big artists play there. You think more people would see them, cause artists like Beyonce, Iron Maiden, Bieber play Ziggo Dome:shrugs:

Edited by MB.

1 hour ago, MB. said:

Amsterdam Arena would be nice as well ofcourse. You think Ziggo would be too small? Most big artists play there. You think more people would see them, cause artists like Beyonce, Iron Maiden, Bieber play Ziggo Dome:shrugs:

Bieber, sweet :lol:

If they play in other countries in location with capcity 50.00+ they won't play in Netherlands in an arena holds 17.000.

Edited by Down on the farm

1 hour ago, MB. said:

yeah but Guns is in the same league as AC/DC and the Stones now when it comes to hype and stuff, beyonce and maiden and stuff tour their shit every 2 years it's not really that big of a deal these days. you see how fast they sold out their upcoming shows and i think they will go for bigger venues when they will tour europe, like stadiums or large outdoor fields big arena's for 20.000+ people, are you dutch as well by the way?

Yeah, I am dutch and live really close to Amsterdam, that's why Ziggo or the Arena would be really good for me.

Ahoy was not the reunited GNR the tourist, I think for the GNR with Duff and Slash a lot more people would come.