Rumored Concert Date Thread

Eddie Money,since you are now considered a GNR insider If Izzy isn't in Vegas like you mentioned will you buy us all a beer at the shows? And again I must not understand the concert Industry as I figured these Stadium shows would've had to be booked months ago,not just having holds tentatively put on them now.

Sure! I'll meet you on the concourse outside of the entrance to section 12 right after the opening set by Myles Kennedy featuring DJ Ashba and the Conspirators! Only kidding. The opener can be anyone for all I care as long as it isn't Danko Jones.

There are definitely stadium dates booked, but the second nights are in question in several of the markets where they will play. They are prepared to do as many as 40 shows in 25 North American cities. To the other question about new music, I cannot answer that right now.

Edited by Eddie Money
  • Like 2

Eddie Money,since you are now considered a GNR insider If Izzy isn't in Vegas like you mentioned will you buy us all a beer at the shows? And again I must not understand the concert Industry as I figured these Stadium shows would've had to be booked months ago,not just having holds tentatively put on them now.

Sure! I'll meet you on the concourse outside of the entrance to section 12 right after the opening set by Myles Kennedy featuring DJ Ashba and the Conspirators! Only kidding. The opener can be anyone for all I care as long as it isn't Danko Jones.

There are definitely stadium dates booked, but the second nights are in question in several of the markets where they will play. They are prepared to do as many as 40 shows in 25 North American cities. To the other question about new music, I cannot answer that right now.

Lol at the Danko Jones comment

Lol at the Danko Jones comment

Well, dissing the Eagles of Death Metal is now off limits since they were at the center of the terror act in Paris recently. Axl called them the Pigeons of Shit Metal.... I dont think I ever made up my mind as to whether they were any good or not come to think of it.

My friend and I were younger when we f first saw GNR in 2010 so we were extra snobby about music. We were dreading Danko.

He was awful, but he was so funny and self aware it only added to a good memory lol

That being said, hope he doesn't open up Vegas!

I just laughed at your mention since I haven't thought about him In a while

If Izzy isn't there, you can buy me a beer after the show Eddie :max: If he is I wonder if it'll be for the full show or just a few songs throughout.

Any idea as to when a tour announcement may come? Hope it's not until after Vegas honestly. Let some of us recuperate from buying the tickets we did for awhile :lol:

• Like 1

Rolling out the dates slowly would be a dick move. Plus it will make the "tour" look sketchy, like they aren't committed to it. I need to see an announcement with a list of dates. Some people have to make plans, take off work, etc. And need to make decisions on which to go for.

• Like 3

If they do back to back nights I hope they stick to the weekends so I don't need to take off as much work :max:

Agree!

//

Thank you Eddie for the info! :) Especially for shedding some light on everything.

//

Hopefully, some of the arena shows are on the East coast, particularly in the Southeast, and know the list of tour dates before Vegas. Tickets don't necessarily have to go on sale all at once or before Vegas. I just like to know when and make plans, save if necessary, etc. Hoping for August for US dates! Can't wait!!

Well...

There are 4 countries negotiating performances from Guns N' Roses in Latin America, Brazil is one of them. Will make about four shows in Brazil in four capitals.

Probably the presentations are expected in November and December this year.

Probable itinerary of the tour of Guns N' Roses in 2016:
- March: There should be two surprise shows before Las Vegas. New York and Los Angeles (?);
- April: Las Vegas and Coachella Festival;
- May: Mexico City;
- June and July: Europe;
- August and September: United States (six to seven weeks the band is expected to announce the 25 shows).
- November and December: South America.
Edited by Matheus Davanso
  • Like 2

Well...

There are 4 countries negotiating performances from Guns N' Roses in Latin America, Brazil is one of them. Will make about four shows in Brazil in four capitals.

- March: There should be two surprise shows before Las Vegas. New York and Los Angeles (?);
- August and September: United States (six to seven weeks the band is expected to announce the 25 shows).

June-July Europe? That will do me.

Any idea of a timeframe for an Australian / New Zealand visit, or Japan?

I wonder if the band are going to release new music like Bowie did on his last albums. No "we're working on an album" or any buildup like that, just out of the blue announce that it's out in a month

Edited by GibsonLP

Any idea of a timeframe for an Australian / New Zealand visit, or Japan?

I wonder if the band are going to release new music like Bowie did on his last albums. No "we're working on an album" or any buildup like that, just out of the blue announce that it's out in a month

Any news on a potential Australian gig/tour would be great. Only thing I heard was that there's a good chance for 2017 (perhaps in the early months ala 1993) stadium shows, but I'm not putting much stock in that yet.

Well...

Where is this coming from?