Rumored Concert Date Thread

Well...

There are 4 countries negotiating performances from Guns N' Roses in Latin America, Brazil is one of them. Will make about four shows in Brazil in four capitals.

Probably the presentations are expected in November and December this year.

Probable itinerary of the tour of Guns N' Roses in 2016:
- March: There should be two surprise shows before Las Vegas. New York and Los Angeles (?);
- April: Las Vegas and Coachella Festival;
- May: Mexico City;
- June and July: Europe;
- August and September: United States (six to seven weeks the band is expected to announce the 25 shows).
- November and December: South America.

Where is this coming from?

It's just a re-hash of things Eddie Money has posted around the board here. Eddie Money is reliable and many things he's said have come true, so I wouldn't doubt the info.

Well...

There are 4 countries negotiating performances from Guns N' Roses in Latin America, Brazil is one of them. Will make about four shows in Brazil in four capitals.

- March: There should be two surprise shows before Las Vegas. New York and Los Angeles (?);
- August and September: United States (six to seven weeks the band is expected to announce the 25 shows).

It's just a re-hash of things Eddie Money has posted around the board here. Eddie Money is reliable and many things he's said have come true, so I wouldn't doubt the info.

Yea i know we can trust Eddie, i just thought these infos came from Matheus Davanso himself

Well...

Yea i know we can trust Eddie, i just thought these infos came from Matheus Davanso himself

He's posting it as if that's case, but he's really he's just re-capping things Eddie has posted already.

I posted on my site before Eddie and many other journalists and insiders ....

The same information that the insider said ... Not to mention ... The Trunk said the same things!
I am no better than anyone... But I am very well informed... I have reliable source.
  • Like 1

I think reading and download both said they'd only book the original line up. Probably other festivals, like coachella as well.

This is a cash grab tour, unless theres any new material being released to at least show some sort of artistic integrity or drive from the band. Never the less if it's just the hits enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

First infos... 24 of November: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2015/11/guns-n-roses-informacoes-exclusivas-sobre-a-turne-de-reuniao/

And... In 5 January: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2016/01/guns-n-roses-informacoes-exclusivas-sobre-a-reuniao-da-banda/

The same information that the insider said ... Not to mention ... The Trunk said the same things!

I am no better than anyone... But I am very well informed... I have reliable source.

You know nothing. 99% of axlrose fã clube's posts were first posted here or in MSL's forum.

From Slash this weekend at the Sundance Film Festival...

Sitting in my row at the very back of the theatre was rocker Slash, a horror fan and guitarist for the reconvened rock gods Guns N’ Roses.

I asked him if GNR will make it to Toronto on a hoped-for stadium tour of the original lineup. He smiled, shrugged and said, “I have no idea.”

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/2016/01/23/sundance-moonstruck-by-operation-avalanche.html

Sitting in my row at the very back of the theatre was rocker Slash, a horror fan and guitarist for the reconvened rock gods Guns N’ Roses.

I asked him if GNR will make it to Toronto on a hoped-for stadium tour of the original lineup. He smiled, shrugged and said, “I have no idea.”

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/2016/01/23/sundance-moonstruck-by-operation-avalanche.html

I don't see that he could have said much else seeing as it would be all over the internet in a nano second.

Sitting in my row at the very back of the theatre was rocker Slash, a horror fan and guitarist for the reconvened rock gods Guns N Roses.

I asked him if GNR will make it to Toronto on a hoped-for stadium tour of the original lineup. He smiled, shrugged and said, I have no idea.

I don't see that he could have said much else seeing as it would be all over the internet in a nano second.

Agreed. Toronto is a safe bet for the tour, as is Montreal and Vancouver.

First infos... 24 of November: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2015/11/guns-n-roses-informacoes-exclusivas-sobre-a-turne-de-reuniao/

And... In 5 January: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2016/01/guns-n-roses-informacoes-exclusivas-sobre-a-reuniao-da-banda/

You know nothing. 99% of axlrose fã clube's posts were first posted here or in MSL's forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I did not access that shitty forum!

I just do not put the talks, not compromising my sources!
But I have to prove it! I'm very well informed!
That's all prejudice!
Just because my website is Brazilian!
Now ... if it were an American!
Everyone would believe it!
that damned! I do not care!
Edited by Matheus Davanso