Rumored Concert Date Thread

Billboard, who was right in literally every prediction they made in their article that broke Coachella, said that summer 2016 was for a U.S. stadium tour. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6828129/guns-n-roses-reunion-coachella-stadium-las-vegas

Edited by sofine11

QJMzMX8.jpg

:mellow:

My guess is that the guy from the Hellfest page meant: No, they won't be at Hellfest and they aren't scheduled for any european shows in 2016.

I find it extremely hard to believe that this one Facebook PR guy from Norway knows what GN'R unannounced tour schedule is!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

Please, please, please .... just one show outside the US and I am there. It does not matter where.

With the ticket prices, I really hope they add a show in Vancouver so I don't have to travel too far... although I'd be pretty tempted to go to Washington State if that's the closest they come to me.

and what happened to the rumor of Europe/festivals in the summer and North America in the fall? I need time to recoup what I spent on Vegas damn it :max:

Edited by Gordon Comstock

1-reed and fortus wont quit dd for a couple of shows.

2-slash 2016 schedule is empty ( after coachel)

3 billboard said that masive stadium stuff

4- this is not some random reunion, this is GUNS N' ROSES

5- Nieven already said that izzy have been working with the band for new stuff.

So .. STOP writing bs, there's a lot going on. And we'll have a huge gnr activity for , at least, the next year and a half. After that who knows. With gnr ANYTHING can happen

Edited by SEPTEM
  • Like 1

They aren't going to just play four shows. Obviously there will be more. If there are plans for European shows they won't be confirmed or denied by whomever runs that Facebook page even if it is an official Festival page.

I'm thinking the same thing but at the same time, why has nothing been announced yet?

Rockavaria just announced new acts (total joke by the way, but thats for another time). No Guns N' Roses, so the Hellfest statement is becoming more and more likely. Hellfest and Download France to follow later this week, if they don't announce GnR I guess we'll have to start hoping for either a one-off somewhere (Rock in Rio Lisboa?) or arena's in fall.

20 minutes ago, Juventino said:

Seems there will be news tomorrow (thanks Google Translate!). Given the message was written in Spanish, you'd think it's something to do with the rumoured Mexico City gig.

I do hope for @Black Sabbath's sake it's not before Vegas!

...I don't think it will be....probably not.....it's not like they've done that before....:P

• Like 1