Rumored Concert Date Thread

There is a mutual respect between Guns N' Roses and Oasis : FYI, Liam Gallagher was @Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC for the 1st warm-up show in 2006. He is a big GN'R fan. So is Noel Gallagher. Axl, Slash, Richard and Matt are also all big Oasis fans. Axl was spotted backstage with Liam and Noel Gallagher in 1995 during an Oasis show

Oasis is a huge, huge band, especially in Europe, they have sold over 70 Million records worldwide  : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis_(band)

I can't say anything more but I'm hearing things for something "bigger than Jesus" involving both bands next year, in 2017.

Edited by L.A Music News

19 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I think the San Francisco weekend is the first weekend in May.  I didn't see the date cancelled in the article. 

One article said the girl scout date was moved one week ahead to May 21.

That means the original date was May 14.

I don't know for sure or else I would be letting you guys know.  I was also thinking Dallas was the weekend of April 30 and was considering going there (I have family in Dallas), but now I think I'm off if your speculation is accurate and the date is May 14. 

Edited by Eddie Money

12 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I don't know for sure or else I would be letting you guys know.  I was also thinking Dallas was the weekend of May 30 and was considering going there (I have family in Dallas), but now I think I'm off if your speculation is accurate and the date is May 14. 

Any rumblings on the week of the Toronto date?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

I think it already does, with the dates in California and Nevada. I figure the confirmed dates are part of the tour.

Yes that´s what I meant. Assuming those rumors are correct then Vegas is their first official show of the U.S. Tour. 

5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I think it already does, with the dates in California and Nevada. I figure the confirmed dates are part of the tour.

But May 21 is a little far com the last date in California (Coachella), isn't it? I mean, the logical thing would be to do California/Nevada all at once... I'm doubtfull this May 21 is reserved for GnR. But who the hell knows anything these days

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

But May 21 is a little far com the last date in California (Coachella), isn't it? I mean, the logical thing would be to do California/Nevada all at once... I'm doubtfull this May 21 is reserved for GnR. But who the hell knows anything these days

It sounds weird. But with GN´R weird is the normal 

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

May 21 is if you want to join the girl scouts... ;)

If the date at Levi's Stadium is reserved for GN'R it is the weekend of May 14.

Just now, Spirit said:

May 21 is if you want to join the girl scouts... ;)

If the date at Levi's Stadium is reserved for GN'R it is the weekend of May 14.

oh yeah, you're right. Got the dates wrong. But May 14 it's still a little far from the last date in California, isn't it? Anyway, lemme tell you we're getting SO good at wondering about dates in this forum

3 hours ago, L.A Music News said:

There is a mutual respect between Guns N' Roses and Oasis : FYI, Liam Gallagher was @Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC for the 1st warm-up show in 2006. He is a big GN'R fan. So is Noel Gallagher. Axl, Slash, Richard and Matt are also all big Oasis fans. Axl was spotted backstage with Liam and Noel Gallagher in 1995 during an Oasis show

Oasis is a huge, huge band, especially in Europe, they have sold over 70 Million records worldwide  : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis_(band)

I can't say anything more but I'm hearing things for something "bigger than Jesus" involving both bands next year, in 2017.

I believe you, I really do, about the mutual respect and big things for Oasis next year. I see them reuniting and headlining Glasto for example. I just dont see GNR + Oasis touring together, at least not in Europe. Maybe THEY feel like it, but most promotors would rather book them seperatly and charge 100+ euros twice, than 150 euros for one evening.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

I don't know for sure or else I would be letting you guys know.  I was also thinking Dallas was the weekend of May 30 and was considering going there (I have family in Dallas), but now I think I'm off if your speculation is accurate and the date is May 14. 

So san fran and dallas are booked in may?

Edited by xBrownstonex