Rumored Concert Date Thread

What diesel said about nobody in the uk caring about guns is pure shit. Daily mail did a survey a couple of years back to see what reunion the English people wanted to see the most, and guns came second to Abba, and oasis were third. Ha. Would love to see a guns/oasis tour in any form btw, 2 great bands, 2 great singers. Hope there's some truth in the story.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

What diesel said about nobody in the uk caring about guns is pure shit. Daily mail did a survey a couple of years back to see what reunion the English people wanted to see the most, and guns came second to Abba, and oasis were third. Ha. Would love to see a guns/oasis tour in any form btw, 2 great bands, 2 great singers. Hope there's some truth in the story.

Great...tomorrow we're gonna have someone saying...."you heard it here first!  Guns and  a reunited Abba co-headlining every major European festival in 2020.  Mark my words!"

1 hour ago, Subtle Signs said:

GNR aren't playing this festival but it looks like Hollywood Vampires are though there's no mention of Duff. I guess he's busy this Sunmer.

12688004_962473433788148_590969747502523653_n.jpg

Welcome back 'broham'. You stoked for the reunion? :P

4 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Welcome back 'broham'. You stoked for the reunion? :P

Going to both nights in Vegas,Brosef! I've been ready for over 20 years now. I'll probably hit up a US stadium show if there is a great opener and if I can get seats at a decent price. Right now I'll probably pick Toronto due to the exchange rate being pretty good for Americans now.

39 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Going to both nights in Vegas,Brosef! I've been ready for over 20 years now. I'll probably hit up a US stadium show if there is a great opener and if I can get seats at a decent price. Right now I'll probably pick Toronto due to the exchange rate being pretty good for Americans now.

Nice dude! Hope you have a good time! I'm still waiting for some Izzy confirmation before I make purchases :lol:

17 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Nice dude! Hope you have a good time! I'm still waiting for some Izzy confirmation before I make purchases :lol:

I don't think we'll get an official Adler/Izzy confirmation from the band. The best we can hope for is more word from our newest GNR-insider (TM) @Eddie Money 

Edited by Subtle Signs

Quick rundown on what I know re: tour, reunion and plans ahead

This has been in the making for two years

Contracts were signed 6 months ago 

Music video to start filming on Axl's birthday (have been told band aren't actually in it - no more info on that)

Tour coming to Europe but only for 4 dates in 2016 - possibly Portugal, Germany and Wembley. The other shows I previously mentioned are to do with the 2017 tour. Sorry for the mix-up on that.

Izzy wrote the new music, will be making appearances in 2016 and joining fulltime in 2017 for anniversary tour 

If you want a source send me a PM

You heard it here first - a GNFNR exclusive ;)

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24905-gnr-to-film-music-video-on-axls-birthday/

On 04/02/2016 at 9:20 PM, Philipm787 said:
On 04/02/2016 at 9:20 PM, Philipm787 said:

I refuse to believe that the British would care more for a Guns reunion than an Oasis reunion.

barcelona (palau sant jordi) and madrid (palacio de los deportes) in july (rumor). it should be announced officially this month : http://www.foroazkenarock.com/t52161p140-axl-reparte-amor

Esta tarde voy a averiguar que me confirmen lo que me acaban de decir. Que Guns N Roses tocaran problemente en el Palau Sant Jordi y en el Palacio de los Deportes en Julio.

No hay nada seguro. Pero yo diría por lo que se, que esta cerrado.

Edited by supercool

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Have we cleared if our friend is the real eddie money or was that more of a joke by him?

I was assuming he was joking but I'm not sure. If he is the reality Moneyman, I think it's safe to assume that he's in close contact with GNR because they're getting the rights to cover Two Tickets To Paradise on the next GNR album. Lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, supercool said:

barcelona (palau sant jordi) and madrid (palacio de los deportes) in july (rumor). it should be announced officially this month : http://www.foroazkenarock.com/t52161p140-axl-reparte-amor

Neither of those places is a big stadium. So if they play big stadiums in Europe it will be in the case they headline a festival. At least that´s what it seems

On 2/4/2016 at 7:57 AM, James Bond said:
On 2/4/2016 at 10:31 AM, blugel said:

I was thinking a late summer tour...but if it's as early as May, then they surely can't sit on the info for much longer...

Any rumblings on the week of the Toronto date?

July 16 with option for second show on July 17 - Agreement is not signed for either date yet. 

• Like 1