Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:
1 hour ago, blugel said:

@Eddie Money, anything like Indianapolis  or Nashville (or even St. Louis or Cincinnati) in the works?

Trying to determine if Chicago will be the closest or (hopefully) not...

I@Eddie Money, how about Detroit?

I still don't know for sure. 

Chicago might not be the closest but it would definitely be the most fun for a summer weekend trip with your pals/mates/ sig other etc.  Go to GNR and then head up to Mil-wau-kee (algonquin for fertile land) for their annual Summer Fest. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Chicago might not be the closest but it would definitely be the most fun for a summer weekend trip with your pals/mates/ sig other etc.  Go to GNR and then head up to Mil-wau-kee (algonquin for fertile land) for their annual Summer Fest. 

anything  about NYC? pls

5 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

They were talking about July 4 weekend, 2 shows @ Soldier Field, which would be great.

Not great for me.

I´ll be coming from the UK. I'll be in Chicago for a few days and then will drive south. This is my itinerary:

3 May    Nashville
4 May    Memphis
5 May    Memphis
6 May    New Orleans
7 May    New Orleans
8 May    New Orleans
9 May    New Orleans

Eddie, please tell me I´ll be lucky.

4 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

Eddie the monterrey 21 april date will come to be true??? because is starting to fade away :(.

4 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

Haha, solid Wayne's World reference. 

I think GNR will wait to see how the first 5 shows go before they set up anymore tour dates.  If they want $3 million for all their shows most cities might not want to pay it until they see how these shows go

I really hope that before these dates, Axl, Slash and Duff have a conference or do a talk show or something. I know I want to see these three together onstage before they perform together.

3 hours ago, roadrunner66 said:

Not great for me.

I´ll be coming from the UK. I'll be in Chicago for a few days and then will drive south. This is my itinerary:

3 May    Nashville
4 May    Memphis
5 May    Memphis
6 May    New Orleans
7 May    New Orleans
8 May    New Orleans
9 May    New Orleans

Eddie, please tell me I´ll be lucky.

You better take a couple detours. 

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Haha, solid Wayne's World reference. 

Glad you caught that one.

You know everyone, it's kind of difficult to provide a tentative list because my information comes in the form of conversation.  I have nothing in writing and it seems like they are keeping things close to the vest so to speak.  It sounds like this is going to be a straight-up North American tour through mid-september though. 

I've been out gardening and playing ping pong all day - how did Mexico City sell?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

You know everyone, it's kind of difficult to provide a tentative list because my information comes in the form of conversation.  I have nothing in writing and it seems like they are keeping things close to the vest so to speak.  It sounds like this is going to be a straight-up North American tour through mid-september though. 

I've been out gardening and playing ping pong all day - how did Mexico City sell?

Public on sale isn't until WED Feb 10

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

I'm not going to ask about any specific cities but the one question I have for you is WHEN could we get a tour announcement? And is there any chance for a press conference or more of an official announcement of some sort?

There's a possibility for two shows in the big markets but they're waiting to see how ticket sales go for theses first shows.  I agree with you.  It seems very ambitious and to sell that many tickets consistently, they're going to need to ramp up a PR campaign. We can't have the same ole/same ole from Axl. The other guys have shown a willingness to market their projects in recent years. 

Edited by Eddie Money