Rumored Concert Date Thread

4 hours ago, roadrunner66 said:

If they're touring North America until mid september, the logical thing to do is:

-2017 starting with Australia and possibly some shows in the Asian market

-Summer 2017 European tour

Yeah,  but of course you're talking about SMKC.

4 hours ago, roadrunner66 said:

I might just do it.

You also might be spending too much time in Memphis.  One day should be enough to see everything you need to see in that place.  Nashville is nice and New Orleans is one of the most interesting places in the US.  It seems like you'll be renting a car - you can check out Graceland on your way out of town as you head down I-55 to New Orleans.  Again, not much to see at Graceland either.  

Edited by Eddie Money

9 minutes ago, axlsend said:

Any comment on this Eddie? Do you know which month?

I've heard no real discussion about it and I'm not sure they would have time to make it happen to be honest.  If there are 25-26 cities on the schedule and they'll play mostly weekends, there isn't that much time to fly the band and crew over just to do a couple shows.  Keep in mind that the September time frame I'm hearing for an end to the US tour makes sense because they'll be weaving around NFL and possibly college football schedules if they play too far into September.  Not sure what will happen in October and the remainder of the year. 

Edited by Eddie Money

2 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

You also might be spending too much time in Memphis.  One day should be enough to see everything you need to see in that place.  Nashville is nice and New Orleans is one of the most interesting places in the US.  It seems like you'll be renting a car - you can check out Graceland on your way out of town as you head down I-55 to New Orleans.  Again, not much to see at Graceland either.  

Thanks for the advice. I'm a Blues fan! Hence planing to spend more time in Memphis. I also like Country music, just not as much. I'm planing to visit Clarksdale too on the way down to New Orleans.

I am really looking forward for this trip. The prospect of seeing Guns n Roses even makes it more exciting. You really got me thinking when you said they are going to be in Dallas on April 30. It all depends where they go next. Otherwise, I will have to wait for European concerts.

5 hours ago, JamesGNRNow said:

I have been informed that there will be one or 2 UK shows this year, along with one more European date. Full Euro tour in 2017

Really hope some UK dates happen. My preference is for a Hyde Park show (or shows). It's got a huge capacity but every time I've been there it feels more intimate than a stadium. It really isn't that hard to get near the front. I saw the Stones there in 2013, didn't get there as early as I usually do and still got a killer spot. 

I imagine it may be a festival - Reading or Glastonbury? I went to Reading in 2010 and didn't really like the vibe of the festival (not as good as Download, Hellfest and Wacken IMO) but if it is their only date this year I'd be tempted to go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roadrunner66 said:

Thanks for the advice. I'm a Blues fan! Hence planing to spend more time in Memphis. I also like Country music, just not as much. I'm planing to visit Clarksdale too on the way down to New Orleans.

I am really looking forward for this trip. The prospect of seeing Guns n Roses even makes it more exciting. You really got me thinking when you said they are going to be in Dallas on April 30. It all depends where they go next. Otherwise, I will have to wait for European concerts.

Sit tight on Dallas.  They're watching the ticket sales from the next show and have a several dates not signed yet.  I would hate for you to change your trip and Dallas is changed.