Rumored Concert Date Thread

Eddie man,

Do you think Vancouver BC would make the list?

Sometimes we get left out and Toronto is the only Canadian date for big tours.... 

But Van Halen, The Police, U2... lots of big tours sell huge numbers here... do multiple nights. NuGNR was here, Slash is always here, UYI GNR was here... I really don't want to drive to Seattle haha. 

Edited by Ant

12 hours ago, JamesGNRNow said:

By the way, my info comes from a friend who is deputy editor in a music magazine in the UK/Ireland. 

That's great. Does your friend have any more info regarding UK/Ireland/Europe?

Any dates? We are getting desperate and don't want to book holiday incase we miss it! :scared:

10 hours ago, Yibrano Hudson said:

A brother from Someone in tHe band...who desn't want to be quoted, told a fan that GNR will be in France in Septeber

Does the brother know when?

• Like 3

I guess the additional euro date is the heavenly rumored hockenheim Gig which would make sense because germany is in the middle of europe and quit easy to reach for all european fans. I guess they would reserve the whole weekend to have an option for 2 concerts in a row there

10 hours ago, Ant said:

Eddie man,

Do you think Vancouver BC would make the list?

Sometimes we get left out and Toronto is the only Canadian date for big tours.... 

But Van Halen, The Police, U2... lots of big tours sell huge numbers here... do multiple nights. NuGNR was here, Slash is always here, UYI GNR was here... I really don't want to drive to Seattle haha. 

^agree with this, although I'm not as bothered about driving to Seattle since it's actually about the same distance as Vancouver to me :lol:

On a related note, I hate when bands announce a "North American" tour and it's just U.S. cities and Toronto :max:

Hellfest finalized its line-up, no GnR. I think something was in the works, possibly GnR, since several euro festivals decided to move an already announced act to headliner spot (Hellfest: Twisted Sister, Download France: KoRn). And Rockavaria has the worst set of headliners I've ever seen for a festival with that kind of aspirations. So yeah, hoping for a one-off on Rock in Rio Lisboa, or Wembley/Hockenheim in July, or maybe that has just been cancelled/moved altogether with the rumoured festivaldates.

2 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Hellfest finalized its line-up, no GnR. I think something was in the works, possibly GnR, since several euro festivals decided to move an already announced act to headliner spot (Hellfest: Twisted Sister, Download France: KoRn). And Rockavaria has the worst set of headliners I've ever seen for a festival with that kind of aspirations. So yeah, hoping for a one-off on Rock in Rio Lisboa, or Wembley/Hockenheim in July, or maybe that has just been cancelled/moved altogether with the rumoured festivaldates.

It certainly implies that a band has pulled out or negotiations failed at the last minute if the festivals have bumped an act up instead of announcing a new headliner. It's certainly not too far-fetched that it could be GN'R. I'm hoping that they're still doing some Euro dates though. Maybe they opted to do their own headline dates rather than festivals?

Reading still haven't confirmed their full lineup so Guns could still be playing there. Hoping they're not though, would rather they did a London date. 

4 hours ago, axlsend said:

I know what you mean. I just know if I book anything they will do some gigs when I'm not here.:cry:

In the same boat, my dad wants to book a holiday to Switzerland to show me where he used to live. As we were planning on going by train, if they do a Paris date may incorporate it into the holiday. If they do Reading and their own headline show in Paris, Paris'll win out for me. OT but also wondering if the Stones will do a UK/London date as they have their exhibition on in London this year.  

Edited by BassistSeb

5 hours ago, axlsend said:

I know what you mean. I just know if I book anything they will do some gigs when I'm not here.:cry:

I've got two holidays with friends coming up which are in the process of being booked and they are all waiting on available dates off of me....so I'm holding out as long as possible. I also play in two bands, who are both now taking bookings for the summer onwards, I've basically told them to book the dates but be warned that if Guns end up playing anywhere in the UK then I won't be playing the gig's and they will have to deal with it. They think I'm mad!

Edited by carsonskitz

5 minutes ago, carsonskitz said:

I've got two holidays with friends coming up which are in the process of being booked and they are all waiting on available dates off of me....so I'm holding out as long as possible. I also play in two bands, who are both now taking bookings for the summer onwards, I've basically told them to book the dates but be warned that if Guns end up playing anywhere in the UK then I won't be playing the gig's and they will have to deal with it. They think I'm mad!

You have to have a certain degree of madness to be a GnR fan.:P

• Like 4

I've enjoyed reading through this thread!

I hope the rumored Dallas, TX show on April 30th will come to fruition!

I am going to BOTH Las Vegas shows and would be thrilled to see Guns N' Roses again, 3 weeks later and a few miles my home!

I wonder if GN'R has the clout to sell out the massive AT&T Stadium? 100,000 capacity!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT%26T_Stadium

I can't see the band daring to put 2 AT&T Stadium shows on sale.

I think I'd have to buy a VIP package just to be able to see the band with my naked eyes at the colossal AT&T Stadium!

Edited by rockphantom

34 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Biggest outdoor stadium in Canada is Commonwealth in Edmonton,AB. Would be real cool if GnR' played there during their NA tour. :headbang:

Had to google. Had no idea that place held that many people. I'd road trip that one. Investors Group Field here hold 30 some thousand but the buildings already got structural problems and it's only a few years old. Lmao 

17 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

Had to google. Had no idea that place held that many people. I'd road trip that one. Investors Group Field here hold 30 some thousand but the buildings already got structural problems and it's only a few years old. Lmao 

Yup AC/DC performed Commonwealth twice in the last 5 years. With the field they packed it at 60,000. I'm sure GnR' with the right promotion would have no problems getting in 40,000+.

DSC04699.JPG

Edited by TrixAreForKids
  • Like 2