Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, axlslash said:

@Eddie Money Any chance you could just give us a list of what you have in terms of rumored dates etc.? Might help you cut down on the "WHAT ABOUT MY CITY?!?!" posts and would consolidate info.

Thanks for sharing what you can!

We need an Eddie Money thread or section.  Kind of like Canter Banter. 

• Like 2

2 dates at Soldier Field? That is nuts. They probably couldn't sell that many tickets with Metallica as a co-headliner these days unless all the tickets were very cheap or there was some kind of buy one get one free promotion. Or maybe the goal is to sell 40,000 per night which would be about the same as 4 nights in an arena. 

Edited by Subtle Signs

22 minutes ago, JoGer99 said:

I asked the Hockenheim Venue (Germany) about GNR playing there this summer.

There reply

'We currently can't confirm the Guns N'Roses concert. So far there has been no official request by a promoter.' 

:(

Ok, so the Europe chances are looking slim this summer (year)...

The talk about GN'R doing the festival scene and stand-alone European shows in 2017 seems more likely now.

58 minutes ago, JoGer99 said:

I asked the Hockenheim Venue (Germany) about GNR playing there this summer.

There reply

'We currently can't confirm the Guns N'Roses concert. So far there has been no official request by a promoter.' 

:(

Of course they wont confirm anything to some randome dude, if its not official yet.

i am confident it will happen

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bumblecool said:

Rock in Rio Portugal is closed

Ca2cx7mWAAAXM9W.jpg:large

Apart from Springsteen, the weakest Rock In Rio line up I've ever seen.

No surprise that GnR isn't there. I don't believe people who say they will be in Europe in 2016 when promoters and festivals who tried to book them say they will only come in 2017.

And Eddie says he hasn't heard anything about Europe, only US.

9 hours ago, supercool said:

It doesn't make sense only 5 dates in the US and in the middle some Europe dates. It's US, then UK, then Canada, then Spain, then US again, then UK again... Just don't see it happening.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, emybdc said:

It doesn't make sense only 5 dates in the US and in the middle some Europe dates. It's US, then UK, then Canada, then Spain, then US again, then UK again... Just don't see it happening.

Once again, that is a copy of a list that's constantly updated on HTGTH.

The sources for these dates comes from many different places, some will most likely prove to be unreliable. But, as long as we don't know yet, they have a status as rumored.