Rumored Concert Date Thread

Well...

I will talk about the shows in South America ....

Potential cities in Brazil: Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, Curitiba and Fortaleza.
The information released by Guns N' Roses Online are false. Because there are no shows at the stadium Mané Garrincha, for security reasons.
The dates in South America will not be disclosed now. As a matter of logistics.
Argentina will receive more than one presentation.
The tour will take place between November and December.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Hardly "picking it up" - they're Mancow's home station. If he had the story, they got it from the same place. 

Still, if they have enough to put it in print, that's great. Though they're probably just reflecting what we're saying on here. 

4 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Cause i dont see them as headliners. And also that dude from gunsnfnroses forum said two days ago, that GNR will play there on the 29th.

It is as it is... I believe something was in the works, but it got cancelled, more festivals seem to settle on slightly 'smaller' headliners, so these headliners arent so bad in comparison to KoRn @ Download France, or even Mando Diao for Rockavaria.

On 2/11/2016 at 4:52 PM, Spirit said:

The rumor didn't say AT&T though.

If AEG will produce the show in Dallas, they have Toyota Stadium. It's smaller, but there might be more than 1 show.

Or, the date is wrong.

Toyota Stadium already has a concert booked for April 30th -- Cage the Elephant.

18 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Other than the rumored dates, is there any other news regarding a Toronto show?

I think we only know the dates. I so hope it's at the ACC (with the second night option I feel like the ACC is likely since I have my doubts about two nights at the Rogers Centre being they aren't Taylor Swift). I just hate the Rogers Centre for concerts.

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I think we only know the dates. I so hope it's at the ACC (with the second night option I feel like the ACC is likely since I have my doubts about two nights at the Rogers Centre being they aren't Taylor Swift). I just hate the Rogers Centre for concerts.

I've never been to a concert at Rogers Centre and I only hear bad things about the sound, so ACC would be great.

1 hour ago, F*ck Fear said:

I've never been to a concert at Rogers Centre and I only hear bad things about the sound, so ACC would be great.

NOT a big fan of the Rogers Centre acoustics.  It is a round cement filled cave.  Unless the dome is open the sound is shit from the few shows I did see there (years ago mind you)

13 hours ago, gunsguy said:

NOT a big fan of the Rogers Centre acoustics.  It is a round cement filled cave.  Unless the dome is open the sound is shit from the few shows I did see there (years ago mind you)

I concur. They are absolutely terrible. Everything drowns in the natural echo of the place. The layout also isn't very forgiving for a concert. Even the very best lower bowl seat is still a hundred miles from the stage since the seats more or less form a "V" around the baseball field and the stage is usually right back against centre field.

So other than the second Mexico show going on sale Monday does anyone think any other shows will be announced? We're already in the middle of February they cant possibly be announcing just one show a week. Tour starts April, I would think at least April dates would be announced.

The Dallas announcement has to be soon if the show is on April 30th.

I predict the announcement will be made within 2 weeks.

AT&T Stadium is HUGE!!

I hope the tickets at the top of the stadium are no more than $30 each (after fees). I'll probably have to go VIP for the Dallas show if I want to be close to the stage.

The regular priced Ticketmaster offerings will probably be in another zip code!

ATT Stadium Seating Chart.jpg