Probable first strike locations the USSR would have had on the USA

arnold layne

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

By that logic, UK would get nuked with every country with a US base deemed a threat to USSR.

It might not be Croydon though, unlike if they wanted to off London, then they'd take Croydon and Uxbridge and Romford..

It's a sad day when a source of pride is that your town was a target.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

By that logic, UK would get nuked with every country with a US base deemed a threat to USSR.

It might not be Croydon though, unlike if they wanted to off London, then they'd take Croydon and Uxbridge and Romford..

As if the blast radius and radioactivity would be so localised haha.

The UK would have been nuked as we were the frontline of NATO.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

As if the blast radius and radioactivity would be so localised haha...

I didn't make that up.

Man, the entire cold war was beyond nuts. It's just everybody bombing the living shit out of everybody and the fallout ruining everything else. There seriously could not have been any winners in there. I mean, lets say you "win". Your entire country is a radioactive wasteland and everybody is either dead or deformed. Basicaly everywhere would be the Tsjernobyl exclusion-zone times 10. And that place is still a mess, 30 years on since it happened.

It might not be Croydon though.

How the fuck would you've able to tell if it was? :lol:

Kudos for taking what I said about Detroit, and reusing it for a Croydon gag, clever!

Plus the urchins of Croydon sport shoes from BabyNike and LittlePrada and I'mnotsureifI'mGAPyet....

Oppose to nothing.

Bare footed young ruffians of the north swapping cigarettes for fingering and handjobs in garden sheds.

- That's how you can tell what is Hull and what is Croydon.

Plus, there aren't any ghost towns in London, I'm afraid, pity really.

A Hell Hull :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

Has Russia declassified this information? I guess it is just speculation based on what would be sensible of Russia to destroy.

Fuck we are a dumb species. On one hand we have the potential to become a protector of life, a guardian of the planet, a benefactor of quality of life for everyone, while on the other hand we are on the verge of wiping ourselves out in nuclear genocides. What will win, our compassion or our wickedness? The fight between Good and Evil isn't some external fight between gods and devils, between the good guys and the bad guys, because these things don't exist external to us, Good and Evil only exist as facets of our personalities. And this fight isn't something we are mere spectators to, it is a constant struggle within ourselves - our struggle within - both as individuals and as a species.