Andrew Dice Clay now taking credit for GNR reunion

It's funny how many people are taking credit for a GN'R reunion... The credit I still believes belongs to Duff.

"Dice says he’d run into Slash when he was performing in Australia and told Slash that Guns had millions of fans who would love to seem them get back together."

I'm sure glad he was able to explain this to Slash. I know he'd never realize that on his own.

Maybe Slash thought he meant guns, as in weapons, and this sudden revelation about the amount of 2nd Amendment worshippers in America opened his eyes.

• Like 1

Its even funnier that people consider this a reunion. Slash is joining NUGNR and taking DJ Ashba's place. Duff has already played with NUGNR about 15 times. Axl probably still owns the name and has FULL control.

A reunion is all 5 guys on the appetite cross getting equal ownership of the GNR name and nothing else in my opinion.

Edited by sonofnazareth

Its even funnier that people consider this a reunion. Slash is joining NUGNR and taking DJ Ashba's place. Duff has already played with NUGNR about 15 times. Axl probably still owns the name and has FULL control.

A reunion is all 5 guys on the appetite cross getting equal ownership of the GNR name and nothing else in my opinion.

That didn't work before and it definitely wouldn't work now. Appreciate what you have.

A lot of them aren't going to view it that way or probably justify it that way when they're ready to talk.. They'll say "well it was an iconic album yeah but, it's only 1 album and the band continued in everyone's eyes regardless of Steven or Izzy versus Matt and gilby" etc. something along those lines..