04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

My wifes lost a chunk of her income since we just had our baby last month and our EI pays shit for maternity. Just over a month old and this kids ruining everything!

Good news though. Hoping for that rumoured tour and them hitting somewhere driving distance from me.

• Like 4

http://www.gunsnroses.com/news

who is the guitarist on the right? Just a stock image?

Also, look at that classic GN'R writing.

background_home_2.jpg

Nice find.

My wifes lost a chunk of her income since we just had our baby last month and our EI pays shit for maternity. Just over a month old and this kids ruining everything!

Good news though. Hoping for that rumoured tour and them hitting somewhere driving distance from me.

Congrats man. Trust me when I say that your child is greater than this. You made a life.

http://www.gunsnroses.com/news

who is the guitarist on the right? Just a stock image?

Also, look at that classic GN'R writing.

background_home_2.jpg

Nice find.

Congrats man. Trust me when I say that your child is greater than this. You made a life.

Oh I know, I'm only messing. He's great.

• Like 1

I guess we'll get an idea about ticket prices later today when Nightrain members get access to the tickets.

I don't think arena prices will be comparable to stadium prices. I do expect both shows to sell out on Saturday since we are only talking about 40,000 tickets total.

Yeah, I expect both to sell out. I also expect the arena prices to be a tad higher then stadium prices. Am I thinking right on that?

Glad I didn't shell out a ton of money to be at the "first reunion show" at Coachella. This is like when they added Hamerstein shows in 06 but MUCH worse.

Glad that more shows are happening, but this was a dick move.

To be fair if Coachella didn't have anything locking them into an exclusive that's their fault.

I guess we'll get an idea about ticket prices later today when Nightrain members get access to the tickets.

I don't think arena prices will be comparable to stadium prices. I do expect both shows to sell out on Saturday since we are only talking about 40,000 tickets total.

Yeah, I expect both to sell out. I also expect the arena prices to be a tad higher then stadium prices. Am I thinking right on that?

I'd say so. You figure in a stadium a nosebleed seat would be about $50 whereas here it might be $100. If the top ticket in a stadium is $300,here it could be $350. Either way if I had more notice I'd have seriously considered selling my Coachella tickets to go to this. I'm also interested in the openers.I can't decide if I think there will be any and if there are will they necessarily be the stadium openers?