04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

This whole thing is still surreal to me, I know its happening, I hear it..I see it but...hasn't sunk in yet.

It'll sink in when after the first song something will annoy Axl and he will throw his mic down and walk offstage.

Right, because Axl still does that so often :rolleyes:

So for all the people that figure they wont sell out, watch this weekend... Good luck getting tix!

I agree that these shows will sell out, given that it's a relatively small Vegas arena. But stadiums are a different game. Keep in mind The Stones couldn't even sell out stadiums over the summer, without resorting to some sneaky tactics.

Presale may be difficult thus time around, even for Nightrain members.

I don't think so. They set it up so members could buy Coachella tickets even a day after they were sold out. Now I realize this is a pre-sale five days before they go on sale to the public but I don't think they'd send every member a code (for up to four tickets per show, unless I read that wrong?)if they didn't have a deal worked out with the Promoters to sell at least a few thousand. Now if scalpers get word of the sale and can buy 8 tickets total for only a $25 fee if they join today then you may be right.

Edited by Subtle Signs

Great news !! I'm just glad coachella isn't the first gigs they're doing. I didn't like the thought of them playing in front of people that aren't all GNR fans at least it'll be a great atmosphere. Hope uk dates will follow soon

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/488526/Sweet-Cash-O-Mine-Guns-N-Roses-2M-a-gig

For what it's worth, this link says a US tour, with a handful of European dates including one European festival. So they'll be in Europe just how exactly close will be the question..

I don't think so. They set it up so members could buy Coachella tickets even a day after they were sold out. Now I realize this is a pre-sale five days before they go on sale to the public but I don't think they'd send every member a code (for up to four tickets per show, unless I read that wrong?)if they didn't have a deal worked out with the Promoters to sell at least a few thousand. Now if scalpers get word of the sale and can buy 8 tickets total for only a $25 fee if they join today then you may be right.

I'm just basing it off of the note where they say it'll be very limited.

This whole thing is still surreal to me, I know its happening, I hear it..I see it but...hasn't sunk in yet.

It'll sink in when after the first song something will annoy Axl and he will throw his mic down and walk offstage.

Right, because Axl still does that so often :rolleyes:

It was a joke... relax.

I'm just basing it off of the note where they say it'll be very limited.

I didn't catch that. Well at least you have a chance today though. Then another one on Saturday if it doesn't pan out. Let's just say that everyone who is active on there buys tickets,it still seems like you'd get through today. Good luck all you lucky people who are going. If I could dump my Coachella tickets in the next two hours I'd be seriously tempted to go to this.

GNR mod

Pre-sales are for all Nightrain members, even those who sign up today.

There is always a chance for a sell out of pre-sale inventory.

Tickets start at $79.50 (plus fees).

A breakdown of VIP will be provided shortly.

If I had the money, I'd totally pay a grand for a meet and greet with the big three together and a photo. Too cool that these dudes are back together.

GNR mod

Pre-sales are for all Nightrain members, even those who sign up today.

There is always a chance for a sell out of pre-sale inventory.

Tickets start at $79.50 (plus fees).

A breakdown of VIP will be provided shortly.

If I had the money, I'd totally pay a grand for a meet and greet with the big three together and a photo. Too cool that these dudes are back together.

I doubt Axl starts doing paid meet and greets. Most likely it'll be with Slash and Duff. For a grand I bet you can get a front row seat to each show in Vegas. That's just a hunch based on tickets starting at $80. Edited by Subtle Signs