04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

9 minutes ago, supercool said:

does anybody know if there will be a live streaming?

Highly unlikely.  Would be great way to promote the tour though.  Most likely live stream would be Coachella, although that seems slim to none chance.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, supercool said:

does anybody know if there will be a live streaming?

I was wondering about that too. I'd guess there won't be an official live stream but a fan may do something like some have in the past. Wouldn't be the best quality of course, but it might be an option. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I was wondering about that too. I'd guess there won't be an official live stream but a fan may do something like some have in the past. Wouldn't be the best quality of course, but it might be an option. 

Someone could Periscope it.  Sorry people- that someone won't be me, I'll be watching the show(s).....!

18 minutes ago, Original said:

Someone could Periscope it.  Sorry people- that someone won't be me, I'll be watching the show(s).....!

yeah I will not be tweeting, facebooking, trying to take videos w/my phone or doing anything else other than looking at the band. my seats are in the 3rd row right in front of the stage so I will more than likely be trying not to hyperventilate from excitement. however my hubby likes doing that other stuff so he may get some video from his phone if that is not forbidden or whatever. when I get home I would love to see what people post i.e. pics, video whatever. it's getting so close!

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I assume I'll be texting setlist updates to @gunsguy or someone on the forum. I don't mind doing that since it takes like 5 seconds at the top of each song.

Works for me bro, then for sure the forum will be updated for everyone in real time ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I will be playing air guitar, pumping my fists and singing every word.. Unless of course they bust out a CD song.. Then I will be taking a piss or grabbing a beer. ;)

Amen.  I literally LOL'd at my desk regarding the CD songs being piss/beer time.

Edited by Original
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

If no one volunteers to do setlist updates for night 1 Ill do it. Id rather not, but someone has to llol 

Russ said he would text me updates on songs at least and I will be posting those here

I dont expect much more than that from forum members (this is a once in a lifetime experience for sure, for some the first time ever seeing this), I will be doing my regular 30 tabs open searching the net for updates and posting them in the show threads as fast as possible.  If you look back on old gigs it always worked well.  I will also be updating the show thread OP with setlist at least and perhaps some pics if any are good, that way people can come in thread and at a glance see what is happening.

We will have plans in place if I can't be here of course.  With the dates on the West coast the time change may kill me lol

Edited by gunsguy